Contact us

NSC 193 Semi Results Sunday 20:00 CET

94ayd

Now that some time has passed since the vile fake results, let me reveal the ones I voted for but didn't make it from semi 2:

:1: - ::sol
:2: - ::che
:5: - ::kal
:12: - ::tyb :(

6/10; 38/58

Brandt

I see I recieved points from a lot of members, but since big majority of them are between the range of 1 - 4 points, I just barely missed the final :lol:

Thanks nevertheless!

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
These results....
When-Tormund-Makes-Raunchy-Sex-Joke-Gendry-Looks-Him-Like.gif

I knew it's flop town time because rarely does NSC enjoy a good hit, so went down deh as expected. But hell, with my flop record in NSC, what else is new. Another 21st place for the collection. :coffee:

SF1 votes (REJU)
Sorry for not REJU voting, @ferret :( I wanted to but I completely forgot and then the deadline was extended a bit but couldn't find the time to listen to a whole set of new songs in such a short time. Looks like even with a 12 from me it wouldn't have been enough so there is that. #ROBBED

SF2 votes (REGULAR)

:12: ::sol
:6: ::blm
:4: ::lac
:3: ::aim
:1: ::ora

So many choices regarding the results, not a good one in sight. (ok my 10, 8 and 7 qualifying is a good choice but doesn't sound as dramatic x)

Rmetr0

I LOVE this results video, feels soooooooo Eurovision-like xlove
Please do these every edition 😍 (okay okay, only if possible and desirable)

*Later* OMG when I realised first results were fake and then Svobodnia announced first anyway lol kek 😳😳
Please don't do this anymore :lol:

About the results...

Semi 1

:10: ::nur
:6: ::bal (fake yay :s)
:3: ::ser
:2: ::mat
:1: ::per

Semi 2 (REJU)

:7: ::yap
:6: ::com (fake yay :s)
:5: ::big (fake yay :s)
:3: ::tan (fake yay :s)
:2: ::che
:1: ::ora

Really good results (both fake and real lol)! 😀 Could've been better ofc, sad for some fake qulifiers, yet really really glad for some real ones, yaaaaaay!
And yaaaaaaaaaaaay thank you for voting for Svobodnia!!! xcryxyaay
Being announced first both times is something xheat

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats to all qualifiers !! xcheer Thanks for all the votes for ::tuz xgoddess

s.1 [Regular]

Cry-Smiley--Arvin61r58.png
10 | ::hal // How.. just HOW???? ..... Miss Rodrigo remains slaying and unbothered nevertheless xqueenbitch
08 | ::ins
07 | ::tad

03 | ::nur
02 | ::bal

5/10 --> 28/58

s.2 [REJU]

08 | ::kal

06 | ::aim
05 | ::hyp

03 | ::sol

6/10 --> 36/58

ferret

Sorry for not REJU voting, @ferret :( I wanted to but I completely forgot and then the deadline was extended a bit but couldn't find the time to listen to a whole set of new songs in such a short time. Looks like even with a 12 from me it wouldn't have been enough so there is that. #ROBBED
Don't get upset. It was not a good day for me, a pogrom on all fronts. :lol: I messed up the entries again and sent them to the wrong contests... The ferret's nose fails. But thank you to everyone who voted! (y)

Top Bottom