Contact us

NSC 189 - Semi-transition alkali (DL: 27th January 23:59 Argie Time)

Lonter

8zbVZYS.png

Welcome everyone to one of the semifinals of NSC 189, where we will take our time and concentrate on studying the two biggest groups in the NSC Table of Elements, the semi-transition alkali and the semi-reactive metals!

We will take the time to study the group of noble PQers at a later date, in what we could call a finale for our studies of SCIENCE.

j6v75at.png

Here we will concentrate our studies on the first of the two big groups, the semi-transition alkali, going from the ever-present Emsfryntium to the most reactive Solentium and pictured in the table below in light blue.

73TQPxw.png

Each element has a song associated to their study and curiously enough, also a NSC nation in what must be a completely wild, random coincidence. These nations owners with an element belonging to the semi-transition alkali group or the first three members of the Noble PQ group must send their top 10 votes to your instructor, Dr. Lonter via either private message or through another convenient medium like Discord or Skype that you have available.
If you want to ReJu vote, please feel free to also send your votes to me in a similar manner.

i8m5217.png

Now it's time to concentrate on the songs of the semi-transition alkali, which are as follows:

Plus the three members of the Noble PQers that have to vote here:

We have further ways of studying this group, like this handy text show in the spoiler below:

Or perhaps your studying could be better with this handy playlist?

Maybe even a little reminder of how the songs went, just in case?

Just a little reminder, remember to send me the top 10 of your studies to me, no matter if you are a member of this semi or if you are studying this semi as an elective.
You will have until the end of the 27th of January (Argentinian time, so four hours more than usual for the CET fans) to send the results of your studies in the form of votes. We will then discover which NSC elements are worthy of being studied in our final lesson.

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I loved studying chemistry in school and that so this theme is 🔥.

The most reactive Solentium closing the semi. xheat

esc87fan

Clever idea for the shows! #3 for the third time in a row, I hope the Curse doesn't strike me again

Steffan

Ok, love the idea of the show and the execution. Great job Lonter :)

On the other hand... this has to be by far the worst semi I've ever listened to. I liked two songs. Seems like everyone went ballad, slow, or alt-indie.
Hope some of them are growers but yeah...

esc87fan

::sak has submitted her preferred list of elements for both study sessions. I'm very curious as to what Sakuralium can do

Last edited:

Yoni

Given the reactions in the thread I expected the worst :lol: only to find out that while there were not a lot of pop songs there was still a lot of variety, thoroughly enjoyed this semi!

Lonter

Voters so far:

Emsfrynt
Sakuralia
Kimmystan
Arirang
Tuzi
Solentoya

As part of the REJU:

Lacrea
Szimbaya Kingdom
Roseland
Moisantia
Ic-Sa-Calli
Adamsburg
Tanoiro

Please make a comment or sen a message if you think you should be in this list but currently aren't.

A little over 48 hours to go!

Lonter

Not long to go now!

Emsfrynt
Sakuralia
MatiMati
Rahasia-Diati
Balearica Island
Redwood Republic
Comino
Jemmuise
Ujedinjeni Gvozd
Kimmystan
Arirang
Kamandé
Cherniya
Tuzi
Solentoya
Bigicia

As part of the REJU:

Lacrea
Szimbaya Kingdom
Roseland
Moisantia
Ic-Sa-Calli
Adamsburg
Tanoiro
Noizeland
Ugaly
Svobodnia
New Bander State

Lonter

Bit late, but now that it turns out Dailymotion seems to work fine I now have added a new recap link for this semi in the first post.

You know, for posterity and whatevia.

Top Bottom