Contact us

NSC 187 in a random Luzinia city / work in progress / DDL Confirmation 17 Nov @23:59CET

ClassifiedCat

Welcome to Luzinia for the 187th edition of the Nation Song Contest. Welcoming you back to our shores for what I believe is our third or fourth hosting, I don't remember. Luckily for this edition I have a concept and everything that I want to execute, so get ready for a current and very exciting theme!

More information will be filled in the coming days, but remember that the deadline is 17 November @23:59CET. The deadline may be extended if further forum outages occur between now and the deadline.

Please send your song using this form

Nation:
Artist:
Song title:
YouTube Link:
Recap slot (optional - 25s):

Feel free to send me your song on Skype or Discord! Messenger should be fine as well.

Make sure to check the database to ensure that your song was not yet sent, and make sure it follows any other rules. Thank you!

The rest is a work in progress.

Hope you enjoy yourselves here.

esc87fan

::sak sent an entry out of its comfort zone, but it was to honor an important event. Go here to see the statement from our Prime Minister

Eulaliya

::riy entry sent via discord

ClassifiedCat

With the deadline being today, the following countries are remaining to send a song for approval.

::beg Begonia @pjelacki
::bif Biflovatia @nofuxCZ
::cal Calypso @renzo
::fer Fervorosia @pyryniemi
::god Godric's Hollow @Denisaa
::hal Halito @berlyda
::nal Ic-Sa-Calli @azilio99
::ins Insomnéa @Mozz
::kad Kadis @MARCOMEN
::lac Lacrea @Lonter
::moi Moisantia @theditz83
::ora Orangualia @Leaf
::per Perryfornia @Splash
::qdq QuiénDQ @94ayd
::ser Serenes @Karhu
::taa Tír an Abhainn @My Star
::ufe Uferbruht @Alevender
::vyl Vylkuzeme @as78
::zch Zechonia @zechhh

I would personally prefer if you send your entries to me through Skype/Messenger/Discord, so as not to clog my inbox. I'll check in here in a few hours from now and then periodically from then until the deadline.

Thank you, and enjoy your stay here.

theditz83

Veteran
I would personally prefer if you send your entries to me through Skype/Messenger/Discord, so as not to clog my inbox. I'll check in here in a few hours from now and then periodically from then until the deadline.

Not sure of your contact details on those platforms, so will stick with private conversation on here ;)

ClassifiedCat

The following nations failed to send an entry...

Since I'm in a delightful mood this morning, they'll have until today at 20 CET to submit an entry. If they fail to do so by this time, they'll be out of this edition - no more extensions.

I'm hoping to get the semi finals posted on Thursday or Friday morning, with a deadline of seven days.

Have a nice day :D
William

94ayd

The following nations failed to send an entry...

Since I'm in a delightful mood this morning, they'll have until today at 20 CET to submit an entry. If they fail to do so by this time, they'll be out of this edition - no more extensions.

I'm hoping to get the semi finals posted on Thursday or Friday morning, with a deadline of seven days.

Have a nice day :D
William

Hi, I messaged it to you on Facebook last night (around 1 AM your time).

Top Bottom