Contact us

Live NSC 185 in I-S-C | Semi Results | SEP 24 17:00 CET | Let's check our balls!

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I ended up cleaning the house so I wasn't able to watch the results

I've skimmed through the posts and saw some big points here and there. Thank you!!!! It seems that a huge NQ streak is about to begin in ::tan because my next entries will be far from qualifying. Can't wait. xheat

You guys committed a heinous crime though...

:12: ::ari
ppsu2j12oe621.jpg

This is on my WV shortlist how dare you NQ me twice xcry

:10: ::aim xcry
:8: ::yap xcry
:7: ::hal xcry
:2: ::fer
:1: ::taa

+

:10: ::rum second last i-
:7: :ar:v IOTAP
:4: ::zch
:2: ::ora
:1: ::per

I'm glad I am reju because hadn't I wasted my vote on Arva, ::bal would have got my :1: and I would feel so xcrazyxcrazyxcrazyxcrazy if I was the reason for its flop. I'M SORRY MORTY I LOVE YOU

Last edited:

Rmetr0

Actually pretty much discouraged by my result and disoriented about what to send next and what to expect from that...
Like, not the end of the world, but was not expecting to achieve the worst result this time at all... :confused:

But thank you very much for the points I can see already revealed, appreciate them so much xlove

Here are DNQ points from ::svo

Semi 1 (REJU)
:12: ::tro (first time in my top-3 and DNQ xcry)
:7: ::blm
:5: ::tan
:4: ::ros

Semi 2
:12: ::red
:8: ::beg
:7: :ar:v
:5: ::kal

kk, as I can see now, these results, on the other hand, may be the best results for me ever by the amount of losses. Idk if I've ever had 4-4 or something like this :lol: Sad to miss both :12:'s tho

theditz83

Veteran
Actually pretty much discouraged by my result and disoriented about what to send next and what to expect from that...
Like, not the end of the world, but was not expecting to achieve the worst result this time at all... :confused:

In NSC terms, I don't think Jason Derulo was the most accessible choice for a lot of nations, and looking at the other results, a lot of poppy tracks failed to gain support in this semi. Try not to be too discouraged xlove

Rmetr0

In NSC terms, I don't think Jason Derulo was the most accessible choice for a lot of nations, and looking at the other results, a lot of poppy tracks failed to gain support in this semi. Try not to be too discouraged xlove
Idk why, but when I looked at the countries that in this semi, I expected it to be pretty pop-friendly xshrug
Just NSC is so unpredictable for me, so when I think I would flop hard - I reach PQ and next editions when I think I sent much stronger entries - I DNQ at all :lol:
Thank you very much for your support and hot :8: xheart xheart

Last edited:
Top Bottom