Contact us

Live NSC 185 in I-S-C | Semi Results | SEP 24 17:00 CET | Let's check our balls!

azilio99

SEMI 2, REGULAR VOTE:

66 QUALIFIED (12 voters)
66 Balearica Island (10 voters)
62 Kordavian Islands
62 Rahasia-Diati
58 Orangualia
56 Begonia
54 Arva
52 Il-Bidu
52 Riya-Sampetrina
50 Kalos Metropolis
49 Perryfornia
46 Redwood Republic
45 Zechonia
43 Svobodnia
42 REJU
18 Rumia
16 Aclaira

SEMI 2, REJU:

72 QUALIFIED
60 QUALIFIED

59 REJU

45 QUALIFIED
38 Rumia
37 QUALIFIED
36 Rahasia-Diati
35 Zechonia
34 QUALIFIED
33 Balearica Island
33 Perryfornia
31 Orangualia
31 QUALIFIED
26 Kordavian Islands
26 QUALIFIED
26 Arva
25 Redwood Republic
24 Kalos Metropolis
22 QUALIFIED
20 Riya-Sampetrina
19 Svobodnia
18 QUALIFIED
16 Begonia
15 QUALIFIED
10 Il-Bidu
1 Aclaira

Last edited:

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Argh, so close! Can't complain tho, I was the one qualifying with 2 more voters than Alinta back in NSC 54. :p

Great to see that I got almost 100 points in total, so Stan wasn't a complete failure after I thought about sending it for a decade. :D

Fearnavigatr

Oh wow, 122 points in total (reju bonus subtracted)! :O
That is, after all, a very good result, and a major improvement for Eels who received only 3 points in their semi on their previous attempt.

The delegations of Ugaly and Lost Isle (and Lost Islands too I suppose) would like to thank you all for this great support! xheart
Unlucky we couldn't make it, and very sad about some others who didn't "go all the way", but we're looking forward to the final! See you there!

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Ohh my dnq was kinda expected, the semi was too strong. Anyway, thanks everyone who supported my entry! It was an experiment this time, for a different kind of audience I guess (more pot 6), so I'm glad to receive high points from that pot, it feels quite unusual still. :mrgreen:

Here are the dnq votes from Rahasia-Diati:

sf1 [reju]

08 Ugaly
07 Halito
06 Comino
03 Kadis

sf2 [regular]

04 Riya-Sampetrina
03 Balearica Island
01 Begonia

The results are quite good overall, especially in semi 2.
But from semi 1 I'll be missing Ugaly, Halito and Comino a lot. :(

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Thanks for all the support xheart Even if I didn't qualify, I'm happy so many of you enjoyed my song :cool: 125 points combined is a pretty good result. Judging from the reju, it looks like I would have qualified if I'd been in semi 2, but that's how things go sometimes xshrug

Sad to see my 12 ::ugl suffer the same fate though :cry:

Schlagerman1

Thanks for all the support xheart Even if I didn't qualify, I'm happy so many of you enjoyed my song :cool: 125 points combined is a pretty good result. Judging from the reju, it looks like I would have qualified if I'd been in semi 2, but that's how things go sometimes xshrug

Sad to see my 12 ::ugl suffer the same fate though :cry:

I have to thank you man, for selecting that song. I have listened to Dorian Electras album and it totally rocks! Thank you for showing a great artist! :D

Romeo

Here is how we voted in Il-Bidu :il:b

12. Balearica Island
10. Svobodnia
8. (y)
7. (y)
6. Kalos Metropolis
5. Begonia
4. Arva
3. (y)
2. Perryfornia
1. Aclaira

pyryniemi

SF1
12 :D
10 :D
8 :D
7 Comino
6 :D
5 :D
4 :D
3 Kadis
2 Blackmere
1 Tanoiro

SF2
12 :D
10 Perryfornia xmad
8 :D
7 Begonia xmad
6 Kalos Metropolis xmad
5 :D
4 Arva
3 :D
2 :D
1 :D

Very pleased with sf1 results (sans Fervo :() but losing 3 of my sf2 top5 is rough

esc87fan

Wow, this was a nice surprise, finding Espeon in my Canedonia ball! I was working and didn't know the results were this morning. Thanks for helping Sakuralia make it to the final!

SF2 (Regular)
10: Kordavian Islands
8: Riya-Sampetrina
7: Aclaira
3: Orangualia
1: Il-Bidu

Lenalite

Nooooo- I am so gutted for Dorian Electra and Halito’s NQ. Maybe I should have reju-voted after all. I have been wanting to send them for years, especially after having seen them open for Charli last year. </3 #nonbinarylegend

And Lollobrigada‘s soloist was ROBBED. The Croatian skinny legend Ida Prester deserves so much better. I legit thought that song was a PQ candidate. :O

kopachka

Lovely show, was very amusing to follow the results. :) I was hoping the Spinachia ball had Psyduck hidden inside, but I can live with Pachirisu too. xup

As for the result, I lost only two pointers in this semi (4 - Kadis; 1 - Blackmere), so cannot complain much. I guess it will be very hard to vote in the final!

Top Bottom