Contact us

NSC 185 in I-S-C || Confirmation Thread || DDL: 09 September 23:59 CET

azilio99

lzw77SH.png

Welcome to I-S-C
You can start sending your songs to me via PM
or josue.castillo.romero87 at gmail

Deadline is September 9th but I will accept entries until September 10th 16:00 CET (since at that time I will arrive to my office)

Confirmed Entries:
Everyone but Godric's Hollow, Solentoya & Tuzi.

Last edited:

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Great point! Can we have a discussion to add max duration for voting into the rules as well?

Yep, absolutely! It won't come into effect this edition, but anyone is welcome to open a discussion thread in the Private Forum. Or I can open one if no-one else wants to.

azilio99

WELL, nope! couldn't finish! but I'm 80% ready :D
I'm taking everything home, but I have to wait for my husband to arrive home & use his laptop to finish everything :D

Hope you guys don't get mad for being some hours late.
(First post already updated)

theditz83

Veteran
Take your time - I know that all previous hosts can totally empathise with how stressful getting all of the shows ready can be, even with advanced planning. xup

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
I'm kind of confused why this escalated so much. I only see one negative comment about the 13-day deadline. I think people mostly just wanted to know if this was intentional and what the reasons were for it, because a 13-day deadline is unusual. I'm sorry people have been insulting you in PMs though, that is definitely not acceptable...
Imo, insults should be screenshot, and sent to the NSC mods.

Kimrt

Pretty much what Gary said, I was split over whether to travel or not this year but one of my friends wanted to go and tbh Turkey seems to be doing alright atm - much better than here for sure. I've been an 'essential' worker throughtout all of this so I think I've earnt a holiday. :D Also considering how our travel industry is on its knees I think it's important to support them as much as possible within reason.

I understand xheart I'm waiting for us to be able to go to Sweden again ;; for us whole Europe is red lol

Top Bottom