Contact us

NSC 185 in I-S-C || Confirmation Thread || DDL: 09 September 23:59 CET

azilio99

lzw77SH.png

Welcome to I-S-C
You can start sending your songs to me via PM
or josue.castillo.romero87 at gmail

Deadline is September 9th but I will accept entries until September 10th 16:00 CET (since at that time I will arrive to my office)

Confirmed Entries:
Everyone but Godric's Hollow, Solentoya & Tuzi.

Last edited:

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
::moi submitted our entry (plus two back-ups) this morning. Promo post will be updated when we have confirmation from the host of what one is in ;)
Maybe you won't get a confirmation, and will be just as surprised as the rest of us when the semis are posted? :D

ramses

Hey there,

This is Lost Isle speaking!
(most of you won' know me, but i've been in NSC ages ago. Starting with NSC1 ;))

After years of silence the Lost Islians proudly present the return of:

Eels!!
They will perform in this NSC for Ugaly with the magnificent song Flyswatter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwMTZFBd5eQ

Good luck Ugaly!
(and tnx for letting me do this anouncment)

Greets,
Ramses

Schlagerman1

Adamsburg is sending it's 90th entry this edition and has decided with an aritst that has been sent before, but didn't get a real chance in the contest (failed to vote...). So click HERE if you want a preview of the entry. ;)

ferret

Is there anything going on here? Any news? :unsure:

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Currently checking all entries.
Deadline extended 24 hours, since my schedule changed from wednesday to thursday
Good to hear from you! :) Make sure to add a secondary way of contacting you, just in case. Hosts usually get an onslaught of confirmations towards the end.

azilio99

Waiting for:

Blackmere
Godric's Hollow
Il-Bidu (needs to replace the entry, it was already used in earlier NSC)
QuiénDQ
Solentoya

Remember official deadline is september 9th 23:59 CET (to keep the 23:59 CET for those like me who gets confused with the time)
But if u are brave enough and want to send your entry the last minute, I will update the list and work on the semis september 10th 16:00 CET. Semis will be up that day before midnight and deadline to vote will be september 23rd. Hope is all okay.

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I posted in my thread but i'll be on break this edition. ^

azilio99

according to who?

Rules say MINIMUM a week for each phase and because deadlines need to be wednesday for me to arrange everything, It has to be 13 days (because the other option is 6 days, less than a week)

Don't worry you are free to not take part, just let me know.

azilio99

And for the record, many editions take up to 10 days to open a confirmation thread and I don't see any posts complaining about that. I opened the thread just 3 days after the result. In the end, the whole edition will last the same as a "regular edition for Sean and schlagerman1". I'm sick and tired of the insults, complaints and diva attitudes. One guy even insulted me because i left the conversation sending his entry without telling him i "accepted the song" (I'm sorry, 70% of hosts don't tell me they accept the song, I take it for a fact if they don't ask me to change it).

I know this is because you guys HATE and DESPISE outsiders and with my post count is pretty obvious I want to stay as an outsider because I don't want to be noticed to avoid this kind of attitudes Sean and schlagerman1 and many others in this thread love to display.

So i'm gonna say this very polite. If you have a problem with me, DON'T TAKE PART and let people enjoy.

Territrius

I'm fine with 13 days for once, we've had editions where the hosts needed a few days after the deadline to present results, bringing it close to 13 as well I'm sure.

Anyway, my entry is coming. :D

azilio99

Thank you. Yes, results will be given 16 hours after the deadline, september 24th 16:00 CET and the Final will be open once the results are over the same day.

Top Bottom