Contact us

NSC 184 in Boudyr, Kadis | Semi Results | 17 AUGUST 23:30 CET

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
These DNQ results for Semi 2 are definitely a mess - the majority posting here (and I know it's a minority of the roster) seem to have 6 or 7 missing from their Top 10s. Crazy times.

Definitely curious to see the full results to see if it was just super close around the qualification cut-off.

It was a 27-nation semi, so roughly 60% of nations don't qualify I guess xshrug But yeah having 6 or 7 missing is still a bit higher than you'd expect, because the ones who do qualify generally get more voters. Personally 5 of mine qualified.

doctormalisimo

It was a 27-nation semi, so roughly 60% of nations don't qualify I guess xshrug But yeah having 6 or 7 missing is still a bit higher than you'd expect, because the ones who do qualify generally get more voters. Personally 5 of mine qualified.
Unless I'm missing the semi scores somewhere, I imagine too the scores will be tight. Doesnt seem like one of those semis where everyone votes for the top 3.

Brandt

I thought this was the time, but Kalos once again belongs in the semi final. Ehh... xd

:12: Insomnéa
:7: Godric's Hollow
:6: New Bander State
:4: Oussou Empire

^Sorry bout those too.

Koori

Please stop predicting Sundfør to qualify because it gets nervous and then can't do it ( for three or four editions in a row already )

Leaf

Thanks for voting ::ora through :giggle: I honestly kinda did have high hopes, glad they weren't for naught

---------------------

12 Calypso :(
8 Tír an Abhainn
7 QuiénDQ
6 Begonia
3 Nurdia

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Thanks for the support! :D xheart (y)

Our dnqs: 😒😒 (L+N)

theditz83

Veteran
Yep I thought that Semi 2 results would be quite tight around the qualification point, but ::sak - I'm so sorry you ended up in the wrong semi, 26th in regular vote is mental xrose

Rmetr0

So Arva actually had voted and that resulted 0 points away from qualification? 😵

Top Bottom