Contact us

NSC 183 in MOISANTIA || GRAB THE KEYS! Confirmation DDL Thurs 9th July 23:59CET

theditz83

Veteran
NSC-183-Promo.png

::moi WELCOME BACK TO MOISANTIA ::moi
FOR NSC 183

Breaking-News.png

Nations of Natia! We have a major artistic crisis on our hands in Moisantia!

A vigilante group, known locally as the BAA - Brothers Against the Arts - have stolen the access keys to our capital's top tourist attraction, the Nucharlton Art Institute, and we need your help to locate them so that the spectacular final of NSC 183 can be held there as planned by our delegation just 12 hours ago (our events committee work quickly in Moisantia xheat)

As a reward for finding the keys, all successful searchers will be awarded a coveted spot in the final with our 6 PQ nations who will be scrambled to assist you all with the search!

For now, we call upon all Natia roster nations and eligible Waliju nations to register their finest musical artists for the 183rd Nation Song Contest in a bid to help scour our 2 largest cities and help track down the keys to the institute to save the NSC 183 final!

Send your entries in a new conversation to me and please include the following information in your message:

NATION NAME:

ARTIST:
SONG TITLE:
VIDEO LINK:

RECAP SECTION (max 25 seconds):
((if no recap section provided, the producers, aka moi, will select))

DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: Thursday 9th July, 23:59CET

Further breaking news on this developing story along with your allocated search cities will follow in due course.

Confirmed searchers (52):
::rum ::tan ::kam ::ems ::bal ::luz ::adb ::svo ::big ::sol ::sun ::sak ::tro ::jem ::kim ::ros ::ari ::riy ::acl ::ous ::che ::kal ::uje ::nbs ::beg ::zch :il:b ::hal ::mat ::com ::ugl ::god ::ser ::fer :ar:v ::taa ::vyl ::lac ::nal ::ora ::ufe ::aim ::ins ::tuz ::yap ::cyd ::qdq ::bif ::per ::cal ::kad Nurdia

PQ support team (6):
::hyp ::noi ::slf ::doi ::moi ::rah

Reserve crew (3):
Tamausia & Deltannor
Belvist
Szimbaya Kingdom

Last edited:

Schlagerman1

Adamsburg is sending a group who has waited 121 editions to come back to the contest....check out them and their entry HERE!

esc87fan

Sakuralia is celebrating its milestone 60th edition by bringing a French matsuri to Moisantia! Hope you like it! ::sak

theditz83

Veteran
So with the confirmation of ::bai withdrawal, ::doi is now promoted to a PQ spot for this edition thanks to his 7th place finish in Fervorosia. Congrats David xup

esc87fan

So with the confirmation of ::bai withdrawal, ::doi is now promoted to a PQ spot for this edition thanks to his 7th place finish in Fervorosia. Congrats David xup

This makes it the 2nd consecutive edition that the 7th place act was promoted to PQ due to a top-6 withdrawal after I replaced Godric's Hollow in 182

theditz83

Veteran
Quick registration update - 29 of you have already confirmed your participation in this search for the keys, and with just under 48 hours left we are hoping to receive word from the other 29 nations soon ;)

As this event has been given the highest governmental and law enforcement priority, we have to advise that we cannot delay the start of the search so please ensure that you register your entries with me before the end of Thursday (23:59CET).

A reminder of the details we need:

NATION NAME:
ARTIST:
SONG TITLE:
VIDEO LINK:
RECAP SECTION (max 25 seconds):

theditz83

Veteran
PM reminders sent as it's less than 24 hours until the deadline now.

@Mrvn and @My Star - your inboxes were full so hopefully you will get these mentions xrose

Still to confirm:
::blm Blackmere

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Deadline has passed but had no entry from ::blm - saw you on the forum earlier @daniels1000 are you sitting this edition out? Let me know thanks :)

Still also awaiting final word from ::kad (I know you had an NF ongoing, but have your provisional confirmation that I will take as your entry unless I hear from you in the next couple of hours).

I'm just going through all of the entries again to ensure that I have all the information I need, so if Kadis and Blackmere can message me before 02:00CET that would be fab xup

theditz83

Veteran
Ok have to head to bed now. I have all the prep work done, just need to get the banners finalised and then the shows should be posted tomorrow night.

Hope you all have your best detective hats at the ready to find those keys! ;)

theditz83

Veteran
I checked through my schedule for the next few weeks and decided to lay out the schedule for this coming edition to give you all some advance sight of estimated deadlines. If any results show times need to move, I'll give you all plenty of notice.

I hope that the 8 day voting deadlines are cool with you guys - unfortunately I can't promise that I could meet the 7 day deadlines in terms of results shows due to rl stuff, so an extra day is my gift to you all ;)

Recaps for the semis and final will be posted within a couple of days of the shows going live xlove

PLANNED DATES:

SEMI FINAL VOTING: 23:59CET 10th July - 23:59CET 18th July
SEMI FINAL RESULTS: 16:00CET 19th July
FINAL VOTING: 23:59CET 19th July - 23:59CET 27th July

FINAL RESULTS: 21:00CET 28th July

MARCOMEN

PLANNED DATES:

SEMI FINAL VOTING: 23:59CET 10th July - 23:59CET 18th July
SEMI FINAL RESULTS: 16:00CET 19th July
FINAL VOTING: 23:59CET 19th July - 23:59CET 27th July

FINAL RESULTS: 21:00CET 28th July

Results show on my birthday. :eek: