Contact us

NSC 182 - Results

doctormalisimo

Congrats ::slf on another win and continuation of your very impressive form lately :)

Dreaded 7th place for Doire - big up to ::blm and :il:b for 12s, was great being within a sniff of winning for most of the results, but if a top 6er wants to withdraw for the next edition, you're more than welcome to.

Brandt

Congratulations Kordavian Islands. My 1 point seems to break the possibility of a draw. Funny since the runner up is the song I intended to send but wasn't able to because @theditz83 was faster than me xd

In my defense, that song would have received my 12 points if I discovered it in NSC. But I give priority to the songs I discover here, that's why Hypnodancer got down to the 5 points on my final list. So I hope no hard feelings between two nations.

I also would like to note that I have been so hooked with Bigicia entry since I heard it in the semi finals. I checked his other songs and I got myself even another one that I like much better, which I assume @Gera11 already knows which one it is. It is a big shame that, as much as I was disappointed my song didn't make it, I was just as sad for Bigicia not making it to the final.

Last edited:

Mattan

The best song won, can't complain about that; congratulations, Kordavian Islands!

Also, a big thank you to everyone for MatiMati's second-best placing ever and biggest points haul to date - 1960s Polish singing to/about neighbours seemed to be of surprising interest to some.

:12: ::vyl
:10: ::kad ::che ::noi
:8: ::aim
:7: ::yap ::ugl::uje ::svo
:6: ::tro ::ari (Reym-L-Dneurb)
:5: ::riy ::bif ::slf ::sak
:4: ::ser::rah
:3: ::hal
:2: ::kal ::fer ::beg
:1: ::sun

Nicholas123

A bit late to the party, as i've been absent from the forum the last 4 days. I'd like to thank all the nations that supported us and gave us our second victory. :eek: NSC is full of surprises, as it seems. :p Congratulations to the rest of the pqers as well.
Furthermore, i'd like to apologize for declining hosting, again. Back in January i told Luis that if we ever won again, the following edition would definitely happen in K.I.However, this win came at the worst possible moment for me -and i'm sorry for bringing a personal problem in public - as a few days ago i had an accident while driving my car. An accident that resulted in a broken leg. :( So, right now i cannot say that i am in the mood for anything. But let's stop the drama and start the music (in Moisantia :D).

Love ya all! xheart

pyryniemi

SF1:

jdU4kYx.png

SF1 REJU:

F63EiZT.png

pyryniemi

WL:

aQhxAgZ.png

FINALE:

zi0ysqX.png

Tiebreaks:

11. Ujedinjeni Gvozd (25 voters)
12. Orangualia (16 voters)

15. Biflovatia (21 voters, 1 12, 2 10s)
16. Solentoya (21 voters, 1 12, 1 10)

20. Fervorosia (19 voters)
21. Svobodnia (16 voters)

22. Perryfornia (21 voters)
23. Blackmere (17 voters)

25. Ugaly (15 voters)
26. Rumia (12 voters)​

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
I kept changing around the order of my top 4 when ranking the songs, and I regret pushing Hypnodancer down to 3rd in my list. Would have been so awesome to see ::moi win NSC with a former ::bal artist. :eek: 2 PQ results for Little Big now tho, that's pretty great. :D

::zch and ::rum both very underrated imo (and ESPECIALLY ::zch after winning the semi, wtf!), but nice to see ::bai and ::hyp PQ. Like I said earlier, my 1-pointer (Rain On Me) would normally have gotten 5-7 points, but the quality of this final was insane. And that means I had to leave out a lot of good songs too, so sorry to ::sol (your entry felt like a Latino version of my NSC 111 entry, so it was really frustrating to not find room for it in my top 10), ::adb, ::rah, ::ugl, ::bif, ::per, ::nbs, ::noi and ::aim. :(

Can't say I'm a big fan of the winning song, which is probably not surprising to anyone, but congrats to ::slf on your second win. :) And I wish @Nicholas123 a speedy recovery. I broke a bone in my foot after a traffic accident on my scooter a few years ago (an idiot in a Mercedes cut in front of me at a roundabout, and I had to panic break, which didn't end too well). But legs heal, fortunately. :)

Thanks to ::zch, ::ugl, ::lac, ::rum, :il:b, ::fer, ::hal, ::vyl, ::cyd, ::slf and ::tro for the points in the semi. xheart

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks for the Waliju points guys xlove

:12: Neajlovia, Tcher-Racoi
:10: Nurdia
:8: Griffin Empire
:4: Dalisska
:1: Tamausia & Deltannor, ÜÜCS

Also, wow I was almost in the wrong semi - 6th in my semi, but top in Reju. So grateful to the Semi 2 guys for stanning Little Big and giving us the big improvement in the final (and here was me thinking that this song would be the kind that wouldn't age well between semi and final ;) )

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
All here are all our combined votes:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
wl thanks:

:12: Nurdia xbow JACQUELINEEEEEEEEE love to see your winnerbeat support here xheat can't wait for you to be with us here on the roster
:10: ÜÜCS bish we divorcing
:8: Neajlovia, Tamausia & Deltannor xheart
:5: Tybalteva (@tuorem SIS WE MISS YOU)
:3: Arkodrë
:1: Reym-L-Dneurb

Borderline

OMG! That was so close! I'm gutted that Moisantia missed the victory by 1 point. I love Little Big and Hypnodancer is one of their better songs! :eek: I was actually thinking about sending it myself to represent Neajlovia in the NSC. xbow

xcheerCongratulations to Kordavian Islands for winning the final!

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Thanks everyone for the points for ::rah once again xheart

:12: ::nbs ::yap ::ugl
:10: ::cal :il:b
:8: ::uje ::svo ::cyd
:7: ::ora ::kam ::doi
:6: ::hal ::com ::sun
:5: ::tro ::che
:4: ::beg ::slf ::noi
:3: ::vyl ::aim ::ins
:2: ::blm
:1: ::adb ::zch

and from the WL:

xheart

12 Dalisska
10 Tcher-Racoi
8 Nurdia, Tybalteva
7 Pyreica
5 Arkodrë, Cefiya
3 Baladhon
2 7

Wow REJU qualification :eek: :lol: And 3rd in the final! This is definitely insane.xcrazy

Top Bottom