Contact us

NSC 181 in Ögonblick, Sundfør | Tribes Secret Voting Results | Who Escaped The Fallout?

theditz83

Veteran
Yaaaasss well done Pyry, great winner!!

Gutted for ::sak missing out on a PQ, but congrats on a fantastic result after so much bad luck, you thoroughly deserve it xlove

Thanks for all the points for ::moi in this final - like I said, I didn't honestly expect to qualify, so the song definitely over achieved based on my initial expectations. 100 points would've been fab, but 94 is close enough ;)

Thanks to the taste crew:

:12: :ar:v
:10: ::mat
:8: xshrug (seriously, no-one gives me 8s anymore - same thing in WLSC 197)
:7: ::ros ::bal ::bai ::bif
:6: ::sol ::ari
:5: :il:b
:4: ::svo ::kam
:3: ::tan ::che WL
:2: ::hyp
:1: ::big ::per

Also OMG my first Reju qualification! And tied with ::sol my :12: in the semi - this is the most happy yet conflicted and sad and upset that I'm ever been. What even happened here? xshock Sorry Ashley xrunhug but thank you Reju xrose

Thanks for an amazing hosting @Koori and @Veronika for the stunning graphicsxlove

Last edited:

Mrvn

Congrats ::fer! I'm still stunned by that result. Thank y'all for my first PQ in my first final. And, of course, an incredible 2nd place. xheartxheart

But still, Arva's final in (yes, another) GIF:

Big THANK YOU to:
:12: Fervorosia (lol xheart)
:10: Godric's Hollow, Sakuralia, Cydoni-Gibberia
:8: Perryfornia, Comino, Cherniya, Roseland
:7: Kalos Metropolis, Svobodnia
:6: Hypjo, Doire, Ic-Sa-Calli, Orangualia
:5: Emsfrynt, Arirang
:4: Tir an Abhainn, Kimmystan, Tuzi
:3: Redwood Republic, Solentoya, Bigicia
:2: Insoméa, WL
:1: Il-Bidu, Biflovatia

Last edited:

Koori

And now some words from me - thanks to everyone who participated in this edition!
I had a personal goal to win NSC and host it one day, and finally it's acomplished! It was kinda hard and time consuming, and someway I'm happy it's over xcookie

Thanks for all kind words and support, hope you enjoyed every show and concept - I really tried my best!
And also great "Thank You" goes to an amazing co-host and designer @Veronika, without her this hosting wouldn't be real.

See you all soon in NSC182 and expect some amazing entries from Sundfør!

GXJFOzG.gif

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Our combined votes:

See you in ::fer then. ;)

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Can't complain about that winner, congrats ::fer :D And I even voted for 4 of the PQs, which is also great. :D Congrats on the double PQ ::rum, I really didn't expect that. :eek: Loved the video!

Also, want to thank for the points I got in the semi, so thanks to ::ari and ::tan for 7, ::cyd and ::ems for 4, and ::fer, ::svo and ::ugl for 1. And myself for giving myself that 6 point reju bonus. :D

And to the hosts, great show! :D

Ok, that's enough :D emojis in one post...

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats ::fer ! xcheer And thanks for 20th place! Would've been cool to get a top 10 placement for the first time in 20 editions but eh I'll take what I can get, at least I qualified this time :lol:

Thank you:
:12: ::ser ::bai xheartxheart xheart
:10: ::lac xheartxheart
:8: ::blm ::tuz xheart
:7: ::hyp ::taa ::jem
:6: ::ous ::luz
:5: ::kad ::slf
:4: ::sak ::zch
:3: ::yap
:2: ::vyl ::fer
:1: ::kim

And of course, super awesome hosting Koori & Veronika xrose You really poured your heart and sweat into this edition and it has been one of a kind :D

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Considering this was a very poor final for me it's a fantastic result, my 12 won and my 10 came 2nd! My 8 also prequalified which I'm very happy with.

Fervorosia continuing the trend of taking Cygo artists and doing better with them than I ever did, congrats Pyry xheart

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Congratulations ::fer, great song, was always considering sending the original плачу на техно, and at the beginning of the confirmation period of this edition, I was so torn between either that or YOHIO, but I ended up with YOHIO; and this is how I block myself from sending the winning song for two editions in a row. I'm such a dumb ****.

About my result, I'm a little bit heartbroken tbh, winning the semi and finishing 9th... not to mention some participants or a group of participants who always boycott my entries every single edition. Bless them all anyway. Thanks to all who voted for Emsfrynt, still a decent result. xheart

12 Kalos Metropolis, Rahasia-Diati, Halito xheartxheartxheartxheart
10 Moisantia, Sundfør, Rumia xheartxheartxheart
8 Redwood Republic, Begonia xheartxheart
7 Tanoiro xheart
6 Oussou Empire, New Bander State xheart
5 Lacrea, Godric's Hollow, Tír an Abhainn, Noizeland, Kamandé, Riya-Sampetrina xheart
4 Adamsburg xheart
3 MatiMati, Doire xheart
1 Arirang, Baia Papaya xheart

And of course, well done @Koori and @Veronika, you both did a great job! xlove

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Congratulations ::fer, great song, was always considering sending the original плачу на техно, and at the beginning of the confirmation period of this edition, I was so torn between either that or YOHIO, but I ended up with YOHIO; and this is how I block myself from sending the winning song for two editions in a row. I'm such a dumb ****.

Well I am very happy you went with YOHIO ;) You introduced me to an amazing song :mrgreen:

Thank you everyone for ::hal's 129 points! I had to leave near the end, but I'm very happy we managed to stay on the left side of the scoreboard. I knew a PQ spot was too good to be true :p

And congratulations Pyry!!! Fantastic song, very deserving of the win :D

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
ooo Congrats ::fer on winning! Quite a good result and good top 6 overall, voted for 4 of them including my 12 & 10. Both of them especially great songs. :D

Now I got to see it was ::moi Gary who robbed me of my final via the REJU. xexcuseme Because it's you and you gave me 12, I shall give this theft. xo Thank you to everyone else for the points in the semi. :D

Rmetr0

PQ :eek: xfaintxheat
I just recently had some thoughts about an entry I want to send if I PQ someday and I thought that it wouldn't happen any soon...
And here it is! xyaay xheya What a miracle! ✨
Completely unexpected! Thank you guys so-so-so much! xlove xheart

:10: ::sol ::per ::fer ::qdq :ar:v
:8: ::ari ::cyd ::kim ::bal
:7: ::moi ::big
:6: ::rah ::adb :eu:
:5: ::bif ::bai ::che
:4: :il:b
:3: ::ora ::ros
:2: ::kal ::mat ::sun ::luz

Also here's my full ranking of the final:

So all of 11-21 fought for my points and I'm so sorry for not being able to give points to all of them...
And ::fer is among them, so congrats on your win!!! xcheer
All of the top-6 + ::sak 7th (congrats to you too! xcheer) is pretty much fire as well 🔥

Thank you, @Koori for hosting these shows and the edition overall, you did a great job! xup
And @Veronika too, for all these incredible graphics and help! :love:

Top Bottom