Contact us

NSC 181 in Ögonblick, Sundfør | Elimination Round #2 | Deadline: May 18th, 23:59 CEST

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
pzv5ReV.png

lD7ECzW.png

qdoH4Qu.png

Last edited:

Steffan

PANDAAAA! xheart

Amazing banners! And at first glance, some lovely songs as well. Riya Sanpetrina slaying :)

Rmetr0

Wooooow, amazing work on banners! Looks sooooo beautiful :love:
Nice to get some associations with animals for sure :)
I wouldn't choose myself a hedgehog for Svobodnia though but I'm not complaining at all, thank you for your suppose ;)

Veliky

I don't want to stir up a controversy... but is Ujedinjeni Gvozd's song legit? The English version of it was in the Belgian NF of 2008... :unsure:

Last edited:

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
I don't want to stir up a controversy... but is Ujedinjeni Gvozd's song legit? The English version of it was in the Belgian NF of 2008... :unsure:

Thanks for catching that. The rules are very clear about this case. It is not allowed.

3. ENTRIES
3. Songs may not have participated in the Eurovision Song Contest, Junior Eurovision Song Contest or any national song selection event of either contest. Covers, remixes or other alternate versions of such songs are not allowed.

Perhaps it is early enough for Ujedinjeni Gvozd to change entry, if not many people have voted yet, rather than disqualifying them? @Veronika @Koori The host has the final say in situations like these though.

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Koori confirmed all the entries, I just made the banners and a reju collector, I'll try to talk to him.

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Koori confirmed all the entries, I just made the banners and a reju collector, I'll try to talk to him.

Yeah I mentioned you because you're the reju collector, thought you might have an idea of how many people have voted already :)

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
I personally think that it should be allowed to change the entry, probably giving the juror some time for it, ask everyone who voted to re-vote if they wish to (including the new song) and to prolong the ddl by 24h.

Only 2 voters in reju of this semi so far.

But it's up to Koori anyway, I guess.

Top Bottom