Contact us

NSC 181 in Ögonblick, Sundfør | Elimination Round #1 | Deadline: May 18th, 23:59 CEST

Koori

hRj82Kq.png

lD7ECzW.png

qdoH4Qu.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
hmmm i'm not sure what to feel about this draw. i can say that i adore my banner though xheat a flamingo fits so well with my flag colors

should vote by the weekend!!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Bless the Sphynx cat on my banner. xheart Great choice. Love the animals, love the banners. Stunning graphics. :D

theditz83

Veteran
Amazing banners! So terrified of bugs though, so bit of fear from my mantis ready and waiting to chew my face off xscared

Best of luck everyone! xlove

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
omg the banners are wonderful :love: Where do the drawings come from btw ?

Thank you!
The drawings are just from all over the internet! Wish I could draw like that :mrgreen:
But I tried to find and allocate them considering every nation's individual characteristics, at least slightly. :)

thanks everyone btw! xheart

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Amazing banners! So terrified of bugs though, so bit of fear from my mantis ready and waiting to chew my face off xscared

Best of luck everyone! xlove

oh I'm sorry :oops:
it's a delusion though! exactly this mantis is nice and friendly, and likes to dance :mrgreen:

theditz83

Veteran
oh I'm sorry :oops:
it's a delusion though! exactly this mantis is nice and friendly, and likes to dance :mrgreen:

It's okay, he is sporting our colours therefore we shall adopt him as a heraldic symbol of our nation's strength and might. And also of our fabulous dress sense - check out that splatter pattern, very on-trend xup

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
::tan has voted and oh my god this semi is seriously a work of art xbow great job everyone. my top 3 is legendary and they all deserve to succeed (our hackers are already working to rig the system)

Flopoiro really arrived on the right occasion there is no way I'll do better than 25th on this one xheat

theditz83

Veteran
::moi has voted. Decent semi - my Top 3 were locked, but the other seven pointers were changed a few times with around 4 or 5 other nations during my listening. Happy with my Top 10 in the end ;)

Territrius

TaA sends a song titled Horse and gets a snek.

And me sending a song called Chihuahua and getting a dragonfly. :D

That said, I love dragonflies a lot more than chihuahua. :lol:

Those are hands down the most beautiful banners I've seen in any contest. And that's amazing, since this contest has had some seriously astounding banners in the past. xheart

Top Bottom