Contact us

NSC 174 in Serenes ✿ Natia Crossing ✿ Reservations ✿ DDL 30-09 23:59 CEST

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah yeah, I know :oops: Thankfully I'm finally done with classes for the week, so once I get home I will finish preparing the show. :) I was hoping to have the recaps posted as well, but they'll have to wait a bit since I don't want to push the semis any further.
Take your time, luv. Obligations and academia first!!

Mrvn

giphy.gif

esc87fan

Let's just be patient guys, Karhu has had a lot of real-life stuff to deal with and that needs to come first

theditz83

Veteran
Anyone that's waiting patiently can also register for Congrats 17 to pass some time! Show will be up tomorrow afternoon (all current entries have the banners ready to go, so as soon as any last minute entries have been received and confirmed, we're all set for the celebration xup xlove

Steffan

Let's just be patient guys, Karhu has had a lot of real-life stuff to deal with and that needs to come first

Of course, of course. I am all for that.
However, for posting of the show I really don't believe we need to have a delay of 5 days... Best option would be to post a text show which shouldn't take too much time and then work on making it more beautiful when there is more time.

ferret

1928070.gif

pjelacki

the moment when you check NSC because you think the deadline for the semis must be close but the shows aren't even up yet

Koori

Real life is the most important and there is no doubt; but maybe if you are THAT busy, hosting should be transferred to another person who has at least few free hours per week?
I'm not trying to be mean to Karhu, but really...

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
I've said this before, but... It's not the delays that bother me, I have a busy schedule too, but it's the lack of information. If you say that you'll put the semis/results/final up soon, and don't, then at least give us a heads up on when we can expect it...

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
[MENTION=14724]Karhu[/MENTION] hasn't been online or viewed this thread since October 3rd, so I assume something must be going on IRL. I think we can all agree that postponing is fine, but it's the lack of information or updates that are frustrating.

Romeo

the moment when you check NSC because you think the deadline for the semis must be close but the shows aren't even up yet

Well that is better than clicking on WV instead of NSC and thinking 'oh shit, I missed the deadline that i didn't see' :lol:

Lonter

Guys, please, just have a little more patience. I'm sure something happened and well, Karhu really always does his best in these.

Please don't hold it against him and I will try to contact him as much as I can.

Territrius

I know Karhu pretty well, we chat almost daily, but the past few days we haven't really chatted either. Believe me, the guy has a really busy life right now, busier now than he imagined when he accepted to host NSC.

So please give him a little bit more time, I'm going to contact him and see if I can find out more. I know for a fact he has been working hard on this edition, as he finished all the banners (I saw some of them).

Also, having recently hosted, I can say it's such a daunting task and even just a text show takes much longer than you'd think. :oops:

LeBomb

Hosting can be quite an overwhelming task, and sometimes the reward you get out of it is quite minimal (especially when these NSC threads are really quiet). It can also be discouraging when the participants aren't being so nice.

Karhu is a determined guy who cares immensely about the NSC community. At the end of the day, however, life events take first priority.

By saying that, I'm sure the edition will be up very soon. No more negative energy, please. xheart

Top Bottom