Contact us

. NSC 129 B-FINAL . in Sima-Noire, KAMANDÉ (RESULTS SHOW from post #19)

Veliky

2ntl1k8.gif

The greatest of welcome to you all to the B-Final of the 129th edition of the Nation Song Contest!​

Kamandé is proud to welcome you in its greatest venue, the Zydeko Arena, located at the heart of our beautiful capital, Sima-Noire.

latest

Having won the previous B-Final, as well as the 126th edition of this consolation event, we decided to accept the hosting rights and give a more-than-respectable, high-quality and magnificent show to the participating countries and public!

27 countries were recently left out of the current NSC final. 27 countries who were missing that je-ne-sais-quoi to please the entire marvellous-but-ô-so-demanding-NSC community. Well... so be it! Was there a false note in your song? Was there a wardrobe malfunction? Was the choreography unsynchronised? Let's forget all those unimportant details and focus on what is most important... the best final there is in the entire NSC world : THE B-FINAL! :D

Join us in a grandiose voyage of styles, genres, bips and blops and violins and guitars as we present you the 27 contestants just beeeeeeeeeeeeeelow...

BUT FIRST!

We almost forgot!

How could we...

The official start, given by our respected president... Ms. Malena Ernman!

Are we ready, Ms. Ernman?

malenasemi

« *operatic voice* WE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE! »

Here we go!

(Thank you to [MENTION=6790]purplefebruary[/MENTION] for the gorgeous graphics of this edition.)

What are you favorites? Who will you give 12 points to? That is your decision... NOW!

Send your votes to the NSC 129 B-FINAL chairman : Veliky.​

Please remember the following important dates :​
VOTING PERIOD: December 3rd to December 9th
VOTING DEADLING: December 9th, 18 CET
B-FINAL RESULT SHOW: December 10th, 18:30 CET

(The voting deadling and result show time are settled. NO VOTES will be accepted past the deadline and the show is scheduled to be on time on December 10th.)

We are eager to present you an enjoyable show. You are our guests... the citizens of Kamandé know how to host:​

Free wine and chocolate for everyone! :D

red-wine-chocolate-image.jpg

Text show :​

Veliky

Re: . NSC 129 B-FINAL . in Sima-Noire, KAMANDÉ (Voting deadline : December 9th, 18 CET)

For a smoother show, please don't vote at the last moment. It will make the scoreboards making easier.

Thank you. ;)

esc87fan

Re: . NSC 129 B-FINAL . in Sima-Noire, KAMANDÉ (Voting deadline : December 9th, 18 CET)

Thanks for the chocolate, ::sak has voted

Veliky

2 days to go and I only got 1 set of votes.

So, hurry. :p

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member

I was going to vote yesterday, but I got sidetracked. I'll do it tonight :D

Romeo

:il:b just voted

esc87fan

Glad somebody's going to vote, I wouldn't want to win by default :lol:

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island

I'll try to vote, but can't promise anything. Been away this weekend, and came home at 6:30 this morning, after being on the road for 22 hours, so I haven't been able to catch up on everything yet. Sleep was a higher priority. :p

Veliky

A bit more than 24 hours to vote. Thanks to all voters so far. Keep 'em coming! :)

takeru

Yaponesia has voooted! xcheer
And jeez was this B-Final strong o_o
To put it into perspective, my bottom two was a pair of nations that I would never have expected to see there together :lol:
(and in a weak edition both could've gotten points)

Good luck everyone; may the best loser win xcheer1

LeBomb

Aimūlli has voted! :D
Maybe I should REJU vote from now on. So many great songs that didn't qualify :eek:

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member

::tro voted! :) A couple of songs grew on me a bit since the semis and a couple of songs grew off me a bit.

94ayd

Voted, listened to the songs yesterday but had to leave the house. :lol: I'm so happy to see Malena Ernman - my favourite Eurovision entry ever! :D I also just ate a truffle. :lol:

Veliky

LINES ARE CLOSED! :D

We have 15 sets of votes, and a winner.

Find out who's taking the B-Final trophy tomorrow, December 10th at 18:30 CET!

Veliky

Re: . NSC 129 B-FINAL . in Sima-Noire, KAMANDÉ (LINES CLOSED. Results show on December 10th 18:30 CET!)

Tune in to KAOS 1 in 45 minutes for the results show!

:D

What are your predictions? Which country are you excited for?​

Veliky

Re: . NSC 129 B-FINAL . in Sima-Noire, KAMANDÉ (LINES CLOSED. Results show on December 10th 18:30 CET!)

Everything is set, counted, and in order. Let's start with the first scoreboard: the extra « Douze points » given to the countries who were in this B-Final and voted!
You are starting ahead!

x5vx4y.jpg

Top Bottom