Contact us

NSC 125 Epilogue || B-Final || MIDNIGHT: The Horroble Happening

takeru

ZcCvjTM.png

BREAKING NEWS:
A traumatised individual from Paper & INK has admitted themselves to the central police station in Toth yesterday, after escaping what they described as an "ordeal so horroble; they haunted our home. How they haunted our home..."
It is understood that other than the sole survivor from Paper & INK, at least 27 other individuals from all over Natia had gone missing under similarly suspicious circumstances. The scale of the ordeal is not yet fully known, but reports from Doire investigators and the Polish police at a mysterious abandoned house suggest the casualties could be over twice the initial number. Evidence indicates that around half of these murders took place at least a week earlier. We will now go live to the scene....

We warned you, it's reincarnation. The torture never ends.

Text List:

Send your votes to me ( [MENTION=4372]takeru[/MENTION] ) by 23rd of August, 23:23CET. If you're a zombie from the original massacre, then you'll get a bonus 12 points for voting/infecting a police officer!

Use these to help you:

I might make a B-Final recap, but let's face it I've got some holidaying to do :cool:

Oh, and a closing act:

Bring on the reign of the zombies!

Voted:

esc87fan

Re: NSC 125 Epilogue || B-Final || Deadline 23rd August 23:23 CET

::sak has voted! I can't wait to see who will be the best of the rest this time

takeru

So far I've had votes from Sakuralia, Rumia, Eterland and Dalisska xcheer1

I won't confirm via pm so consider them confirmed here [MENTION=12510]esc87fan[/MENTION] [MENTION=4630]dogmeat[/MENTION] [MENTION=5511]Ewigkeit[/MENTION] [MENTION=4448]Sabrewulf238[/MENTION]

Also WL members can and should vote! The more the merrier xcheer

takeru

Just a reminder that the deadline is tonight, although results won't be. So the usual thing where I'll be happy to accept later votes etc.
Balearica Island [MENTION=4432]Morty[/MENTION] and Yaponesia [MENTION=4372]takeru[/MENTION] are added to the list of confirmed voters xcheer1

strajker

Waiting Iist of Shelley & Nici plans to vote! :)

takeru

One hour and one minute til official deadline ppl.
Since the last announcement I have also received votes from Lacrea [MENTION=5670]Lonter[/MENTION] Fervorosia [MENTION=4405]pyryniemi[/MENTION] Vylkuzeme [MENTION=10639]as78[/MENTION] Trollheimr [MENTION=4597]Stargazer[/MENTION] and Reym-L-Dneurb [MENTION=4386]anselm[/MENTION] xcheer1
Results won't be for a while (perhaps tuesday or wednesday) so do feel free to keep voting!

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member

Halito has voted xkermit

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

Aww, such a shame I didn't vote here! There were a few überwoog entries I would have liked to support. :)

Anyway best of luck to what would have been my faves: xlove

::kam ::rum ::tro ::ugl ::uje ::vyl

Tinchey

I'll vote tonight!!!

takeru

Now officially adding Prasia [MENTION=4488]pras[/MENTION] Halito [MENTION=4369]berlyda[/MENTION] Smileyland [MENTION=4724]EurovisionSmile[/MENTION] and the last ever votes from !%PT# [MENTION=6519]Tinchey[/MENTION] to our final list. Thanks to all voters! You'll find out the horroble verdict at midnight tonight.........

Top Bottom