Contact us

NSC 119 - Semi Two - Deadline: Friday 13th, 23:59 CET

Staewi

Nation Song Contest 119
- Semifinal Two -
::sri City of Oh, SR Indiria ::sri

Sherry%2520%2520Sheyla_%2520foto.jpg

"Hey, Sherry and Sheyla are here again to welcome you to the second semfinal of NSC 119. We gather around here in City of Oh because of Stockholm Syndrome's great victory that they got with their song 'Kalabalik'. Let's hear it again!"

"Today, 24 songs are in the competition for the eleven final places. Here they are:"

"A recap of all the performances will be shown in no time. But since it isn't ready yet, we will perform our super smash hit 'Fun Ride (Na Na Na)' instead. xcheer"

"And we also want to congratulate the ones who are already in the final. Here you can listen to their songs:"

"We hope you had a entertained evening today, too - and want to note that all votes should be given to 'Staewi' not later than 23:59 CET on Friday 13th February 2015!

Staewi

*Rytmus :p Rhythmus looks really hilarious xD

Also wooo Jéru xheart
Of course it's Rytmus. :lol: Open Office Calc changes it automatically to "Rhythmus" (and that's where I put all songs to make an overview for myself) xfacepalm

Staewi

After 400 minutes of uploading (yes, the ::sri internet is very slow :lol:) the recap should be found here in the next minutes.

Please note - the entry under Rumia is Cherniya! I will make the banner easier to read tomorrow.
And keep the votes coming, so far the amount is very low. :eek:

VedatiNet

Vedatistan just voted. Good luck to all

Staewi

25 hours until the voting time will have expired. Already voted
Regular (12/27):
::noi ::ved ::ros ::zch ::nac ::lac ::pap ::bal ::ete ::vyl ::bif
Lukeland

REJU:
::uje ::sri :ad:l ::pii ::wal :pr:a ::ans ::tro
Begonia Dalisska

Top Bottom