Contact us

NSC 119 - Semi One - Deadline: Friday 13th, 23:59 CET

Staewi

Nation Song Contest 119
- Semifinal One -
::sri City of Oh, SR Indiria ::sri

Sherry%2520%2520Sheyla_%2520foto.jpg

"Welcome to the first semi final of NSC 119. We are Sherry and Sheyla - SR Indiria's second most popular pop duo known and famous for our fail in NSC 109! 25 nations are competing for the highly-prestigious final ticket we couldn't earn - but who cares: Thanks to Stockholm Syndrome, SR Indiria has now even won the competition: Here they are!"

"And here are the participating songs!"

"If you can't remember the songs, also a recap was produced: watch it now!"

"And there is one thing we almost forgot." - "We performing?" - "No, no one wants to here it, Sherry! We also should introduce the entries that are already prequalified for the final!"

"Our job is done - now it's the voters' task to make a decision! All the votes have to be sent to someone called Staewi by Friday, the 13th February 23:59 CET!"

zechhh

Act and song for Dal Riata is in the wrong order. Blind Guardian is the name of the band. :D

Staewi

The show was posted xcheer (SF2 will follow tomorrow, bed is calling now. :lol:)

anselm

Love the banner concept! :mrgreen:

Judging by the recap, this seems like a fantastic edition already :eek::eek:

AdelAdel

I feel like it should be pointed out that Adellands song is at a higher pitch in this playlist than in the original video. Just in case people are only basing their votes on this playlist.

I know options for youtube probably weren't great, just wanted to make sure people were aware.

Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't bother to check the playlist. There's a good reason why I sent the jpopsuki version instead of the youtube version as the jpopsuki version has great quality and official video which cannot be said about the youtube version.

Staewi

Already voted:
Regular (8/28)
::sri ::lla ::uje ::dlr ::pii :ad:l ::wal
Luzinia

REJU:
::zch ::ros ::vyl ::noi
Begonia

Paper7

Seems like this will be the first time i wont be able to vote as reju since 12 editions. According to the recap, i have not missed that much beside three good songs i've already known (i also considered to send one of them to this edition :eek:), i just hope they can make it to the final without my support. Beside them, the semi seems weak to me... but yeah, just recap-listening doesnt mean anything final ;)

Staewi

25 hours left until the voting time will have expired. Already voted:
Regular (11/28)
::sri ::lla ::uje ::dlr ::pii :ad:l ::wal :pr:a ::com
Luzinia Dalisska

REJU:
::zch ::ros ::vyl ::noi ::lac
Begonia

Top Bottom