Contact us

NSC 117 in Prasia || FINAL || DDL: 29.12.2014 23.59 CET

pras

x2ouat.jpg

WELCOME TO THE GRAND FINAL OF NSC 117 IN DUDULLOO, PRASIA.OUR HOST TONIGHT IS DERYA BAYKAL!
Derya-Baykal-Bebek-yele%C4%9Fi-nas%C4%B1l-yap%C4%B1l%C4%B1r-ve-bebek-yele%C4%9Fi-modelleri.jpg

LETS HEAR NSC 116 WINNER FIRST. CONGRATULATIONS TO NOIZELAND & FOLKSTONE ONCE AGAIN
OK NOW WE CAN LISTEN TO THE FINALISTS!

INTERVAL ACT || LESBISE - NERDESİN AŞKIM xrose

CLOSING ACT || SELDA BAĞCAN - ÇEMBERİMDE GÜL OYA

ENTRIES IN TEXT FORMAT

AND WE ARE DONE! NOW ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO VOTE UNTIL THE DEADLINE. WL COLLECTOR IS EWIGKEIT. GOOD LUCK TO ALL FINALISTS!!!

pras

VOTERS LIST

Zechonia
Roseland
Dal Riata
Llama Republic
Orangualia
Cydoni-Gibberia
Adelland
Pigeon Island
Noizeland
Ujedinjeni Gvozd
Prasia
Lacrea

Tinchey

[MENTION=14030]navras[/MENTION] dw I didn't open them, and I just reminded you about it on .hr forum. ^^

navras

Yeah for some reason you sent them to tinchey last edition as well although I was collecting XD
when i was saerching informations about NSC then was some NSC where was said that wl countries need to send points to tinchey and i thought it is for all time ... i thought he is collector for WL countries.. Sorry didn't know that every NSC is somebody else.. Won't happen again.. :)

Precious

Am... I really don't know what or who to send the WL votes to now, could someone give me an @?

Precious

#tumblr hashtag could you guys maybe add @ next time so I know for sure it's going to the right person ;;

Top Bottom