Contact us

NSC 117 in Prasia - Confirmation DDL: 14.12.2014 23.59 CET

pras

MORE INFO SOON

strajker

Horehronieland hereby confirms it's withdrawal.

strajker

I'm so getting used to this, I don't even bother anymore checking if I wrote it correctly because I know you'll fix it's mistake :D or is it its. :')

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
I'm so getting used to this, I don't even bother anymore checking if I wrote it correctly because I know you'll fix it's mistake :D or is it its. :')
This is such an easy one though. XD "It's" is a contraction of "it is" (or in some cases, "it has"). You wouldn't say "Horehronieland hereby confirms it is withdrawal", would you? ;)

Staewi

Is "it's" right, or is "it's" wrong?
I can't go on, you can't go on...

strajker

This is such an easy one though. XD "It's" is a contraction of "it is" (or in some cases, "it has"). You wouldn't say "Horehronieland hereby confirms it is withdrawal", would you? ;)

haha I know how to use its and it's when I write but when I type it on keyboard I guess it's reflexes that I just keep adding the ' between t and s :D so it happens like almost every single time that I write it's instead its.

pjelacki

Plot twist: Horehronieland will take on the name "withdrawal".

Top Bottom