Contact us

NSC 102 in Zumkotzen: The Mehest Edition Ever. Semi 2 Deadline: Friday October 11, 23:59 CET

Mozz

20saoeo.jpg

98su8m.jpg

Hosts: Codah Elle & Bess Turd

The draw in text is below the songs

The draw:
1. Cydoni-Gibberia
2. Xhanostania
3. Trash Canyon
4. Noizeland
5. Flora
6. Sunland
7. Ugaly
8. Tír an Abhainn
9. Mooseland
10. Calypso
11. Carpatina
12. SR Indiria
13. Adelland
14. United Huts of Haustor
15. Orangualia
16. Serenate & Clair
17.Pigeon Island
18. Llama Republic
19. Öösingimaed
20. Fervorosia
21. Illumia
22. Yaponesia
23. Cefiya
24. Zechonia
25. Dal Riata
26. Reignland

The PQ nations voting in this semi are:

Deadline for your votes: Friday October 11, 23:59 CET

All votes to me (= including reju votes).

2unyc81.jpg

Tinchey

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ONE BANNER MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD, GREAT JOB MOZZ! xlove
I love our banner, gossiping trannies FTW. xheart :D

theditz83

Veteran
Wow, not sure if everyone is just trolling or if there really is flag confusion going on here! :D

Disappointed not to see Night of Fire from Mooseland :(

Mozz

emoticon-00114-dull.gif

Erm, I'm not sure why people think that the flag in the banner that I made for Adelland has to with the gay pride thing...?
emoticon-00114-dull.gif
It was simply based on the banners that Adel made for WLSC Congrats and for the most recent WorldVision spin off, and I thought , Oh Adel loves the colours of the rainbow, from red to violet and from violet back to red, and so I picked the rainbow flag for his banner.

Everybody, not just Adel, loves the colours of the rainbow, so why not? I mean, all the colours, right?
emoticon-00114-dull.gif

theditz83

Veteran
Erm, I'm not sure why people think that the flag in the banner that I made for Adelland has to with the gay pride thing...?
emoticon-00114-dull.gif
It was simply based on the banners that Adel made for WLSC Congrats and for the most recent WorldVision spin off, and I thought , Oh Adel loves the colours of the rainbow, from red to violet and from violet back to red, and so I picked the rainbow flag for his banner.

Everybody, not just Adel, loves the colours of the rainbow, so why not? I mean, all the colours, right?
emoticon-00114-dull.gif

Just a suggestion, but perhaps the half naked men reinforce this idea... just a thought! ;)

Tinchey

emoticon-00114-dull.gif

emoticon-00114-dull.gif

emoticon-00114-dull.gif

emoticon-00114-dull.gif

CC92

But regardless of why Mozz has chosen the banner, the flag and its meaning remind the same. :)

Top Bottom