Contact us

NSC 100 IN ILLUMIA ° SEMIFINAL 2 DDL: 21/08/13 23:59 CET

LakZaNokte

logo2.png

Ladies, gentlemen and gays, please welcome the host of NSC 100 semifinals; one and only - Luk!!!

fsff_033.png
- Welcome to Antilia the capital of Illumia! *applause* WOW! What an audience! You're A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Thank you! It is an honour to be selected as the host of 100th NSC, but the greatest honour of all is to be Illumian on this day. Illumia made history in a very short period by being the only nation with multiple jurors of female gender. THIS IS WHAT I CALL GIRL POWER! Last edition in Horehronieland we smashed the competition and won for the very first time, with a female artist of course. Alida is also the youngest Illumian representant to date. ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR ALIDA!!! Before we go on with the competition let's welcome Aurélie Barbé and her harp, she will open tonight's show with a cover of Mobian entry Arrietty's Song! Enjoy!

fsff_033.png
- Anyway, to keep it short, tonight we'll see a total of 26 different entries representing 26 countries that are fighting their way to the grand final. First up we have lovely nation of Bigicia! Let me remind you that three prequalified juries will be voting tonight and they are: Eterland, Illumia and Zumkotzen! Enjoy this special musical night and good luck to everyone! WARNING: These are not Easter eggs.

fsff_033.png
- In case you had problems seeing those amazing (?!) banners here's the list of all entries with nations names next to it!

list.png

fsff_033.png
- I hope you enjoyed, but wait there's more. In order to cast your vote you'll need to rate the songs with well known ESC voting system (12,10,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1) You have exactly one week to do so. Same goes for REJU voters. Send your regular and REJU votes for semifinal 2 to LakZaNokte. Good luck everyone and good night!

sf222.png

LakZaNokte

voters.png

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
@Luki?!?!?!?!?!?! :D and Lak, great show :D

Zaprya's gonna vote sometime during the weekend xcheer

Steffan

One of the best semis since I've been participating for sure... Good luck guys :)

P.S. Darn! Hoped I would snatch that one from ::wal >,> Well played Madde!

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Just voted, good luck to everyone xcheer

LakZaNokte

Re: NSC 100 IN ILLUMIA ° SEMIFINAL 2 DDL: 21/08/13 23:59 CET - LL TODAY 18:00 CET

13 hrs and 45 min 'til deadline :mrgreen:

Sahistul

Re: NSC 100 IN ILLUMIA ° SEMIFINAL 2 DDL: 21/08/13 23:59 CET - LL TODAY 18:00 CET

ChessLand voted, great semi xheart

Top Bottom