Contact us

NSC 100 - CANEDONIA: Last edition

aletem

Welcome to CANEDONIA!!!!

canadaflagyw2.jpg

Facts about the country:
- In the new NSC world, this country become as a result of fussion between the Macedonians and the Canadians. Generally the population consist of equal number of Canadians and Macedonians.
- The capital city is: Palace City.... It is a modern city with a modern name. The city has few parts including: Urban quart - It is the biggest part of the city with modern new buildings, hotels, business centres, banks, malls, etc. There is also the Academic quart - which includes few universities, some high-schools, academies and also there are buildings and malls in this area. The traditional quart is just 3 km away from the city which do include a mix of traditional European style of buildings and houses. Part of this quart includes the Monument Area and Palace Park Area, where a lot of parks and gardens can be found. There is the billboard quart. This is a small quart, north of the Urban quart. If you like commercials this is the heaven for you. Lots and lots of billboards are present. It is a tourist attraction. Some of the billboards change daily, some biweekly, some yearly, and some stay there forever! You can also be on a billboard for a day and become popular. If you are lucky enough your picture can be on a billboard for TWO WEEKS! Most of the new billboard technologies come from Japan and the United States of America. Between this part and the Urban quart to the north is the International stadium. It has a capacity of 100,000 people. And yes soccer is popular there. :D On the other side of the stadium is the Palace Arena, where it holds 15,000 people and yes handball and basketball are popular too. Little northwest from the Urban quart and the builboard quart is the "Richland". There are big houses and villas fullfilled with swimming pools. The richest people live there.
Enough about the capital. :lol:
- The country will try to maintain great relationship with the other countries.
- The leader of the country is me, Aleksandar! 8) My best half and super-hot agent is and you know her too..it is........ OFFICER KRYSTAL!!!!! And yes she is there to protect and serve! :lol:
- The official languages are English and Macedonian. Other languages are also spoken in this country. Serbian, Spanish and German are few of the other spoken languages.

The Canedonian anthem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL1hlzLsUaU

OUR WEB-PAGE:
http://canedonia.webs.com/

Last edited:

aletem

Re: Canedonia has a pocket full of sunshine!

My second post in this topic will be adressed on our results so far on NSC! :mrgreen:

My entries on NSC:

aletem

This is "El presidente" or the leader of the country in the Billboard quart!

4texzttg9z4hvhg64ogngra4.jpg

Here I am with my fans! :D

n9nihkroucwve4dh697oguc4.jpg

aletem

And this post will be in charge of our placements at Spin-offs:

Canedonia debuted on AATW Srbija with famous Lepa Brena and the great song Udji Slobodno. The song ended 22nd with 39 points. A not very convincing start, but things went on better. The best spin-off result so far is the NSC ESC 2009, where Canedonia ended 3rd in the exciting photofinish.

Spin-offs:
AATW Srbija - Lepa Brena - Udji Slobodno - 22nd place - 39 points
National Idol 2 - Lakisha Jones - I have nothing - 13th place - 53 points
Christmas - Brenda Lee - Rockin around the christmas tree - 7th place - 69 points
80's coming back - Heart - What about love - 12th place - 69 points
AATW Egypt - Ehab Tawfik - Amal Yehlaw - 9th place - 58 points
NSC ESC 2009 - Urban Symphony - Randajad - 3rd place - 142 points
Video Game Music - Digimon - Badland - ??? - ???
90's spin-off - Amber - This is your night - 11th place - 67 points
Congrats spin-off - Urban Symphony - Randajad - 1st place - 290 points

aletem

SHORT CANEDONIAN DOCUMENTARY: NSC 38 - NSC 43

Here is how it all started:
Our theme was "Take me away" and so was our first entry. We have decided to send trance song on our debut.

Finally ladies and gentlemen we will present you the first Canedonian entry on NSC. :D :mrgreen: [smilie=a_yumdumdoodledum.gif] [smilie=orange.gif] [smilie=a_smitten.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif]

Lets look how the Arena looks at the moment :D
nsc38x.jpg

The official poster of 4 Strings!!! :D
4stringspromo.jpg

It followed by our second entry on NSC and our first victory. The famous trophy was brought by Jennifer Lopez with her song "Ain't it funny".

Now we will take a look in our green room. :lol: Well we can call it a blue room instead. :lol:
Here we are almost going to present our entry
:

nsc39canedoniagreenroom.jpg

And here is a side look from the Palace Arena! :mrgreen: :D
nsc39canedoniaarena.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, Canedonia presents you J-Lo with the song "Ain't it funny"
CLICK ON THE BANNER! :D :mrgreen:

And so, the trophy came to Palace City!!!
24y5n2b.jpg

The host didn't do much of a promotional material for their third entry. Alcazar ended rather bad, 23rd place with 71 poins, somehow bellow the expectations. Being busy, with the hosting and the problems that went along that, didn't gave us much of a breathing space.
Not much promo was done over the 41st entrant. It was the first Macedonian song by Canedonia. It did rather well.

For the 42nd entry, Canedonia decided to do a National Final. Total of 10 songs were in the National Selection, one of which that would represent Canedonia in Vorhota.
This was the selection of songs:

And a recap was made by Ervin to help others to vote in our National Final.

The winner was decided by the last voter, Quien DQ and so our 42nd entrant was chosen
31341au.png

The entry seemed to be a popular one inside the country, so it got the media attention
31341au.png

28irtrr.gif

15qyahh.gif

2eo8qdx.jpg

Unfortunatelly, Canedonia missed the final by only one point in the semi-final. Though a risky entry, Canedonia proved to show somewhat of variety in the contest. And so we all begin to think of our 43rd entrant.

For the 43rd edition, Canedonia went internally. The choice was rather clear and Canedonia went with Natasha Bedingfield. The theme of this edition was "Take me away", same as our first entry. Coincidence or not, we will end our short documentary here. And we wish Natasha good luck in the final.
:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwlC9J1CAUs

aletem

2d7ila9.png

aletem

Re: Canedonia NSC 44: Check our mysterious entry

Originally Canedonia was supposed to send Ceca Raznjatovic for the 44th edition, but we have decided a month ago to send a Bulgarian song to NSC. Well, who is it???

It is Desi Slava!!!!!!!!!! :D :mrgreen:

DESI SLAVA - MISTERIA (Mystery)
[youtube:264bzvsa]A2i_FIm5Ogk[/youtube:264bzvsa]

Here it is the link again:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2i_FIm5Ogk

aletem

Something that I forgot to mention. Canedonia picked a national smiley. :lol: :D

Our national smiley is xwheel

If somebody else wants the wheel, I am willing to share it!!! :mrgreen: xwheel xwheel xwheel

aletem

94ayd said:
Anothr Bulgarian song this edition. :D And it's a rather old one as well. :mrgreen:
It is a song that I really like!! :D Like any of my songs, this song has its own story behind it. It reminds me when I was in Bansko 5 years ago. :mrgreen:

aletem

We have definitely decided that for the next edition, we gonna have a Croatian artist. :D The artist is already chosen internally, but there will be 3 songs to choose from. Hence, it will be a mini NF. :mrgreen:
Appart from that, the voting in the NF will be on the qualitative/quantitative basis. More info will follow after this edition of NSC. :D

aletem

Welcome to NSC 45 Canedonian NF held in Palace City!!! :mrgreen:

Lets hear the three songs!!! :D Our representative is the Croatian group Magazin. Lets goooooooooooooooo!!! :D

VOTING RULES!!!

1) I need at least 10-12 voters :D (3 songs only :lol: )
2) The voting is more QUALITATIVE. You have to PM me your favourite song. IF YOU HAVE 2 FAVOURITE SONGS or all 3 of them (in case you like them), write me a message saying "I LIKE ALL OF THEM, or write the 2 songs that you like". If you like only 1 song, then write in the PM the song you like it. I believe its simple.
3) Comments are more than welcome, especially when you give me your favourite songs out of these 3. If you don't have anything nice to say, then just write your favourites (or favourite).
:lol:
The voting is predominantly based on the quality rather than the quanity. However, if I see that one song is favoured by 7 people, while the others by 3-4, then it is clear who will represent us. :)

Well, what are you waiting for. GET SET!!! Listen and vote!! :D

Enjoy the songs! ;)

aletem

Re: Canedonia NSC 45 Croatian NF - VOTE!!!

So far 0 voters. The deadline is 4th of November. Hurry up and vote! :mrgreen:

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

Ah, Croatian NF ... I'll vote soon. ;)

Veronica

aletem said:
So far 0 voters. The deadline is 4th of November. Hurry up and vote! :mrgreen:

0 is our number the same situation is in Celinas :lol:

aletem

We have 1 voter so far. Remember chavs, that we need at least 10 voters in order to choose our participant. :D

aletem

We have 2 voters now!!! :D We need a lot more! Listen to the songs, read the rules of voting and voteeeeeeeee!!! :D

aletem

We got 7 voters now. We are still looking for more. For another NF (next year perhaps :lol: ), I will introduce another voting technique. So far there is a battle between two songs! :mrgreen:

Voted so far:
Celinas
Zaprya
United Islands
Mooseland
Zechonia
Bokia
Nightwishia

Top Bottom