Contact us

Notifications not disappearing from top of page

theditz83

Veteran
I had a mention in the chat box yesterday, and ever since, the notification won't disappear from the top of the page (although it's only when I navigate to a new forum page that the "1" over the bell notification, when the page fully loads it disappears but if I view the notification menu it still shows as if the mentioned message is unread which it isn't).

Has anyone else experienced this? I can't get the notification to disappear despite clicking to see the mentioned message 5 times :(

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I had a mention in the chat box yesterday, and ever since, the notification won't disappear from the top of the page (although it's only when I navigate to a new forum page that the "1" over the bell notification, when the page fully loads it disappears but if I view the notification menu it still shows as if the mentioned message is unread which it isn't).

Has anyone else experienced this? I can't get the notification to disappear despite clicking to see the mentioned message 5 times :(
Oh yes I got it more than once these past few months. It hadn't happened to me since June though. Usually it lasts a few days, then disappear and come back again 2 weeks later. For me it stayed constantly, no matter the page I was on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom