Contact us

Not acceptable conditions for the ESC event

contestfan

Hello at all!

After I received my ESC ticket for the grand final I checked that all photographies - including private photos - are prohibited.
And it is not allowed to take food or bottles into Esprit arena.

Congratulations, I can't believe it. :twisted:

We pay up to 189 EUR or higher and have no right to make amateur photos? All ESC events before a flurry of camera flashes could be seen in TV which contributed to a great atmosphere.

Does anyone know if there is a cloakroom where I can deposit my luggage at least for free? Considering the extremely high prices we can demand this from the organizers.

And I assume that beverages will cost at least 2 or 3 EUR extra cash.

Not wondering that they have problems to sell the tickets.
If you take a look on dticket the semi-final has 10,000 or more tickets available. The best seats (Block 44, Block 1-5 etc.) are completely empty. :!:

And the grand final was alleged sold out, actually they unlock day by day new blocks with available seats.

I understand if people then better prefer a public viewing or a party with friends at home instead of this patronizing.

Sabrewulf238

As i know, photographing is usually forbidden at most concerts ;)

Don't people always do it anyway?

Photography banned in most concerts? Could have fooled me with all the concert videos/photos you see plastered all over the web.

Grinch

^ Technically forbidden. Just nobody cares.

Mirko

The answer is very easy: who should know for what you really will use your taken pictures! Everyone could submit to use the photographs just privately. And imagine, there is a guy sitting next to you who is drinking beer and eating a "Döner Kebap" with extra onions and garlic....mhmm, yummy. That smells good, doesn't it? :-)

aurore3883

I see that too on my ticket :s Are you sure it's forbidden ? can I take my Camera(just for photos) anyway or I'm taking a big risk??

Valvejoodik

I believe that you will be checked at the enterance and your camera may be confiscated (although you should get it back later).
But hey, just take your mobile and take photos with this. Of course, with not so good quality... :(

aurore3883

thank you for your answer; that's really not cool :( of course I'll take my mobile but as you said it's not so good quality
As I'm going to the 2nd semifinale and after at the Jury finale I could see to the semi finale if people has one and I'll may take it the second day
we'll see I guess..

Top Bottom