WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
ghTIe05.png

CURRENT ENTRY

Last edited by a moderator:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
I'm celebrating exactly 2 years with :no: in the upcoming edition. Time really flies... It's been a fascinating journey. xheart So, I thought it would be a good moment to send the very first artist that was chosen to start it.

Helene-B%C3%B8ksle-Nina-Hurum.jpg

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
If it's as good as Helene's last tune, oh boy... we're in for a treat xheat Your entry this edition was beautiful as well. It was a really strong edition but in hindsight I should have nudged your song up my ranking a bit as that ending is just magnificent. It's a song that requires some patience I feel but the payoff is so worth it. Thank you for sharing it Luis.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
If it's as good as Helene's last tune, oh boy... we're in for a treat xheat Your entry this edition was beautiful as well. It was a really strong edition but in hindsight I should have nudged your song up my ranking a bit as that ending is just magnificent. It's a song that requires some patience I feel but the payoff is so worth it. Thank you for sharing it Luis.

Ranking it as 10th and knowing that you like it so much made it worth sending it. xlove It takes patience to feel the song to the ones that are not used to enjoying songs like this one. But I had absolutely no doubts about sending it. xacademic Your opinion is very important to me, dear Kai. xheart :D

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Well, I was in the LL by chance to know it was over and I found out that this song had an original. Someone said that I should have remembered ir; this is not as simple as that, when we had Sting's song winning with as a cover and no one noticed it. :)

Anyway, no complaints. It's typical of me. xshrug

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
tenor.gif

I feel so sad for you that this happened. It's true though what you write. It was before my time and incorrectly entered into the database, but still no one remembered that the original Fields of Gold had already been sent. Please protect yourself dear Luis in future with backup entries. I beg you.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Well, I've been listening to many songs and working too much. And finally now that I'm free and it was supposed to be a celebration, this happens because of my clumsiness... xcry I always check very carefully what has been sent, but it's impossible to remember when I listen to hundreds of songs a month.
Thank you for the support, dear Kai xheart xrose

ShoeFlo

I was the one who said you could have remembered the original song participating in the WV. I said that because it was a winner song and you most likely took part in the edition and probably also voted for it (I would guess?). But nevermind, didn't intend to offend you.

However, if you forgot the original song or maybe didnt even know it, its a very very unlucky situation cause you don't always figure out whether a song you sent is a cover of an older song or not... its not like, its written everywhere, especially when it's a cover in a different language. So I feel bad for you. And it makes me realize this could happen to me, too, if I dont pay enough attention. So, I guess to be safe we all should try to send in Back-Up entries too, in order to be on the safe side :D

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
I didn't take offense, don't worry Flo. xheart I was just trying to explain that if that happened with Sting it can happen with any other entry. Lol. It's an unfortunate situation, but there are worse things happening all around.
Sadly, I won't be able to support my faves. I wish you the best of luck!

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Oh, and by the way, @whiteshoes when I found Karla Grunewaldt's song "Cegando a La razón" I just xlove it, chose it and shared it with Nicholas to send it to NSC (if he was fine with it) and the following happened:
a) not remembering it had ever been in the contest with ::kad before.
b) that it was the singer that JamieBrown won WV with. :lol:
It was Nicholas who reminded me of both. xcrazy That's me. xrofl (Nicholas wasn't even taking part in WV when Jamie won :mrgreen: ).
So, yeah, listening to hundreds of songs every month and having to being forced to use my memory in my demanding professional area has its consequences; and then I'm just exhausted to remember everything properly. xshrug
In the end I should write a book with all my drawbacks in this contest, that have been many in these 12 years. :lol:

Top Bottom