WorldVision Mod
Staff member
ghTIe05.png

CURRENT ENTRY

Last edited by a moderator:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Re: Norway 111 --- Helene Bøksle ---"Hugtatt"

This is so epic, Luis. This might sound weird but the unpredictable melody, the mixture of folk and classic rock elements, along with the general sweeping beauty of it gives me some serious Festivali i kenges vibes (have probably made myself look a bit crazy with that comparison). I can totally in my head hear someone like Rezarta Smaja singing it. The song builds itself up so beautifully. Gorgeous entry.

Aww, yes that's exactly what I think, I wouldn't describe it better than you did in your post. My surprise is based on your liking it so much, I sometimes manage you to like my choices, not easy though, especially with a song like this one. :lol: Thank you very much for your feedback. xlove For me (as you can imagine) it was instant love. :D

Last edited:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Re: Norway 112 --- Minniva & Orion's Reign --- "Home" "Home"

Once again, thank you to all who voted for Minniva & Orion's reign. Norway is going to pick something completey different for the next edition! :mrgreen: It was the entry I had chosen for this one, but due to winning, which was completely unexpected xrofl2, I've decided to change the entry. :mrgreen: So my hint (which I know is hard to understand, but if I said one more word, a few people would easily guess it. :lol:) xgoddess+xviolin

See you soon! xcheer

Last edited:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Re: Norway --- WV 114 --- Åsne-Louise Halvorsen --- "Å at jeg kunne Min Jesus prise"

To the ones who might be interested, this is a very old religious folk song. It's been popular among Norwegian artists who have made different versions. My favourite was undoubtedly this one,. It mixes a mysterious melody, with a beautiful development and a strong climax. It's a revamp into the XXI century and I thought some would like it. My favourite thing about this song, is the instrumental crescendo, and the way it becomes stronger and stronger. I couldn't avoid picking it and sending it. Not for religious purposes, ofc. :lol: But because how curious it is having a song which origin is unknown, has at least three versions and this one is the most modern of all. Thanks to all who have supported it. I've been (obviously) obsessed by it

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Re: Norway --- WV 116 --- Rita Eriksen --- "Comin' Down in the Rain"

After our awesome ballad "Beautiful" in WV 115, we go for something rather different this time. :D It's a song that has got many versions, I think it's a classic, but I found Rita's one somehow with a :no: and slightly folk touch, apart from its country tune ofc. I hope you enjoy. it :)

Final - 8th/26

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

Final - 1st/25
@Kimrt thank for inspiring me with this masterpiece when you sent it to NSC! xheart Susanne was one of the first singers who I found and that I didn't know at all, when I took Norway. I loved her voice and style since the beginning, but I didn't find a song that took my breath away. And suddenly you've shared this one with us and it was instant love. It's stuck in my head since the first moment. xlove xlove

Last edited:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
@RainyWoods Aww Kai, believe e or not and for some weird reason, whenever I send an entry, I think if you will at least like my choice. :lol: Can't explain why. I think this song goes beyond the sky and the sun (I'm very poetic tonight, God knows why :lol:) At least the choice gets your appoval. Thank you for the lovely smile.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
@RainyWoods Aww Kai, believe e or not and for some weird reason, whenever I send an entry, I think if you will at least like my choice. :lol: Can't explain why. I think this song goes beyond the sky and the sun (I'm very poetic tonight, God knows why :lol:) At least the choice gets your appoval. Thank you for the lovely smile.

Luis, your entry made me get really emotional as I was watching the video for it again this afternoon (I was actually a full on wreck). I've really enjoyed the previous Susanne songs that I believe Ole and Kimrt sent here, but this one really reached me especially deep. It goes without saying the video for it is an extremely powerful watch, and straight away I felt I needed to read up on the story of this beautiful soul starring in it with her photography. I added the documentary Selvportrett to the top of my need to watch list.

I'm very grateful Kimrt introduced it to you and that you then shared it with us here. It's super special. An exquisite piece of music and it has given me something to really think about. Thank you both xheart

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Luis, your entry made me get really emotional as I was watching the video for it again this afternoon (I was actually a full on wreck). I've really enjoyed the previous Susanne songs that I believe Ole and Kimrt sent here, but this one really reached me especially deep. It goes without saying the video for it is an extremely powerful watch, and straight away I felt I needed to read up on the story of this beautiful soul starring in it with her photography. I added the documentary Selvportrett to the top of my need to watch list.

I'm very grateful Kimrt introduced it to you and that you then shared it with us here. It's super special. An exquisite piece of music and it has given me something to really think about. Thank you both xheart

I wouldn't have said it better. xheart

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

I thought that I was easily distracted, but I was hoping I didn't reach this dangerous point yet. :lol: Well it wasn't exactly as I said that I didn't know anything about her, after all, at least I've listened to her songs those editions (I have counted 4 where I took part, and she's been in this contest one more time, now that I´ve checked). Poor head of mine when you think that I really thought and believed that "I found her with my research" when I took Norway. Would be nice if someone told me now that I've always been like this, because it looks like I'm getting worse. xcrazy :poop: :ROFLMAO:

Kimrt

@Kimrt thank for inspiring me with this masterpiece when you sent it to NSC! xheart Susanne was one of the first singers who I found and that I didn't know at all, when I took Norway. I loved her voice and style since the beginning, but I didn't find a song that took my breath away. And suddenly you've shared this one with us and it was instant love. It's stuck in my head since the first moment. xlove xlove

You welcome :D It's a really nice song and congrats on your victory ^^

Top Bottom