WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
ghTIe05.png

CURRENT ENTRY

Last edited by a moderator:

Evangeline

Re: Norway: Goodbye for now

We haven't had the time to get to know another properly but I still hate seeing someone leave :'( The best for now and I hope we will meet each other another day xlove

JamieBrown

Shocking and sad news :( Best wishes for you, may we meet again, soon xwave

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Whaaaaaaat. :( you're leaving? xcry Didn't see this coming at all! Such a shame to see you go, but I do hope you return one. :D

Ringdalen

I appreciate all these comments very much and I am so thankful to have you all in my life xlove It´s been a very fun journey so far and I am hoping for many more memories in the future xrunhug :D xlove

We haven't had the time to get to know another properly but I still hate seeing someone leave :'( The best for now and I hope we will meet each other another day xlove

Same goes to you. :D You seem like a great person and I hope I´ll get to know you better someday xlove

cegs5

I hope you come back soon... Thank you for the music!!! A big hug for now xwave

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Ole this is such a shame. Both musically and personally, you've been a most unequivocal force for good in WorldVision. You filled us all with hope and inspired us to hug each other just that much tighter. Luckily every indication gives me hope that one day we 'll be so lucky as to have you back. BUT you deserve some time off and should take as much time as you need before you're ready to come back. Goodbye, my friend xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Have a good rest dear Ole and I hope you'll come back soon, when you're ready. The great thing though is that you'll still be around the forumxwoo Thanks for the music and fun. Wish you'd have waited though just one more day. You might lose a PQ. So many people are predicting you for top 3 this editionxfaint

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

And today was looking like a good day... xcry1 Ole, you are without a doubt one of the shining stars of WV. You come along and celebrate and support us. Your never-ceasing, never-failing positivity inspires us. Your brilliant and heart-warming comments comfort us. WV will be the poorer without you, but if you need that time away; take it and come back one day ready to amaze us all with your brilliant self once again. Best of luck and love from London xlove

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member

A little sneak peek for WV 61. Most likely, a NF with several songs of a certain artist will be held
Artist hints:
latest

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member

Okay, first things first, may we get a first post? @daniels1000 [MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION] sry idk who is in charge of this anymore :D

Fierro

PicksNorway.jpg

Good day!
My name is Kim, and I debuted in the World Vision 69 with my homecountry Norway!

In this thread I will post the entries I will send to the contest, and of course the history of my participation in the contest.

Kimrt

Re: Norway WV 70 || Helene Bøksle

WVHistory

EditionEntryPlacePoints
no.png
Röyksopp ft. Susanne Sundfør - Never Ever
no.png
ARIA - Maze
TBATBA

Worst placing: 26th in WV 69
Best placing: 26th in WV 69

Top Bottom