WorldVision Mod
Staff member
ghTIe05.png

CURRENT ENTRY

Last edited by a moderator:

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: Norway WV 60: National Final outta nowhere

Oh, I voted a few days back and completely forgot to say 'owt! Lovely NF Ole and best of luck with WV60! xlove

Ringdalen

Re: Norway WV 60: Alan Walker - Faded

Alan Walker won my National Final and I am very happy that he did. My plan was to send this song in January and I even made a post saying I would send Alan Walker. Calvin & Kai were also supporter´s of me sending this when I played it for them on Dubtrack (Late December). I changed my mind, because I got to meet Ylvis and I wanted my entry to reflect that, but my wish to send it never went away.

So I made this NF with 5 songs I planned on sending and you chose the masterpiece, Faded by Alan Walker and Iselin Solheim. An entry that is meaningful to me, because the song came at a time when I needed something like it.

Here is a different version of the song that came out a few hours prior to the NF:

And another song Iselin have been in:

National Final results:

1st = Alan Walker - Faded (67 Points)
2nd = CLMD - Dust (53 Points)
3rd = Daniel Kvammen - Du Fortjener En Som Meg (53 Points)
4th = Christopher - Limousine (34 Points)
5th = Marcus & Martinus - Elektrisk (25 Points)

DaFlo

Banned

xbow

was really afraid my last place would win this NF :lol: best of luck, Alan has to qualify xcrossed

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

What a wonderful winner and great song xbow

ShoeFlo

Oooooh I remember the songs now :lol:

I think Alam Walker was my favorite anyway xup

Well done, other voters. xclap

I still don't get why I apparently didn't vote

Ringdalen

xbow

was really afraid my last place would win this NF :lol: best of luck, Alan has to qualify xcrossed

Thanks a lot xlove xrunhug
You have in the past had bad luck when it comes to the winners of my NF, so it is good that your favorite won for a change :D
Also if Alan do not qualify can we still do what we planned for the revenge of Norway failing again :lol:

What a wonderful winner and great song xbow
Thanks a lot xlove xrunhug
Happy that you enjoy it so much xyaay
You motivated me to have it in my NF, because of your reaction when I first played it for you xrose

Oooooh I remember the songs now :lol:

I think Alam Walker was my favorite anyway xup

Well done, other voters. xclap

I still don't get why I apparently didn't vote

I think Alan Walker or Daniel Kvammen was your favorite :D
Dont worry about not voting. :) Most of the people in the Semi LL seemed shocked that I had a NF at all. :lol:
I appreciated you being in the NF LL, it was a lot of fun and I enjoyed hearing the feedback you had for each song. xlove xrunhug

JamieBrown

I think Alan Walker or Daniel Kvammen was your favorite :D
Dont worry about not voting. :) Most of the people in the Semi LL seemed shocked that I had a NF at all. :lol:
I appreciated you being in the NF LL, it was a lot of fun and I enjoyed hearing the feedback you had for each song. xlove xrunhug

I had the same reactions :lol: I have to confess that I listened to the songs but couldn't set a voting xshrug Nonetheless your song is rather good and stucks in my head easily, so it also got grown over the days xup

And I see a very strong contender here ;)

Ringdalen

I had the same reactions :lol: I have to confess that I listened to the songs but couldn't set a voting xshrug Nonetheless your song is rather good and stucks in my head easily, so it also got grown over the days xup

And I see a very strong contender here ;)

Thanks a lot for checking out the songs, I appreciate you taking the time. xlove xrunhug
Glad to hear you enjoy Faded xyaay

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

I am so chuffed that this won your National Final Ole. It's a superb song full of emotion and passion that grabbed me as soon as I started listening to it. A deserving winner of your NF and one that I hope will do well for you. xlove

Ringdalen

I am so chuffed that this won your National Final Ole. It's a superb song full of emotion and passion that grabbed me as soon as I started listening to it. A deserving winner of your NF and one that I hope will do well for you. xlove

Thanks a lot Robert. xrunhug xlove
I feel the same about the song, so to see all this great feedback is awesome xyaay xcheer

Ringdalen

xhug What a incredible day xhug
First I got tickets to Eurovision, then I started to work on a song for a contest at school, then I got to take some great pictures in the city and now to end it on a really high note have I qualified to the WV 60 final. xfaint Congratulations to everyone that have qualified so far and good luck to everyone tomorrow. xlove Feels great to be back after 5 editions :D
Thank you so much to everyone that made this day so special. I am really thankful to have so many awesome friends. xlove

giphy.gif

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

So chuffed you made it with the fabulous and gorgeous song Ole! xlove It's always a joy to see you do well and I hope you can really push for success in the final! :D

ShoeFlo

I don't care for charts anymore but I just realized that "Faded" is Number 1 in Germany xcrazy

Congrats to qualification! Good luck (even though I think you dont need much luck)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

So glad to see you back in the final my friendxrunhug I think you've got a hit on your hands here. Should do very well for you in the final.

Ringdalen

Re: Norway: Goodbye for now

Faded is most likely going to be my final entry ever for Norway. It was never the plan to end now because I wanted to have sent 10 entries, but I have decided to leave now on number 8. Even though I have close to 60 entries I want to send :lol:
I am done with WorldVision for now, but I am just taking some time off and for all I know will I be back in a few weeks or in a half year.

130366_original.gif

Since I joined in August have I gotten to meet a lot of great people and discover a lot of good music. I look at many of you as good friends and being in WV has been a lot of fun, but as silly as it might sound am I just burned out. I just need to take some time off the game, but I´ll still be here on the forum. So my positivity and love of music will still be around somewhere :D

Best of luck to the person taking over Norway. There is a lot of great music to choose from, so I hope you will have a great time :D

Best wishes, Ole xlove

ShoeFlo

Re: Norway: Goodbye for now

xcry xcry I will miss you. Hope you will make your comeback soon and delight us with your (mostly) nice entries!

That temptation for me to take over Norway though xthink xheat

Top Bottom