WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
ghTIe05.png

CURRENT ENTRY

Last edited by a moderator:

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
A really really gorgeous entry Luis xlove Stunningly beautiful and one that keeps growing on me xcheer

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

Final - 21/25

This time I chose a song that I'm sure U won't qualify with. :D But I just thought that after last time's result (and thanks again for it xlove) I wanted to send this one, one that might probably be way less popular, or not popular at all. :lol: But I'm more than ok with not qualifying this time and send it. Many will think the strong part will take too long to start, which is true if you ignore what comes before (I love the entire thing, so it doesn't matter), that it's weird, that the whole thing doesn't work and TBH it's the way it is and it doesn't disturb me particularly :mrgreen:. Otherwise I wouldn't send it. It's one of those songs we want to send very badly, to be clear. Being in this or another contest is also about sending what most won't probably understand, but what would the meaning of online songs be if we only sent things that could work among the songs we love? I'm more than prepared that Norway will stay in the "basement" this time. :lol: But even being aware of that I had that an urge to send it I simply love it. And my personal strategy is sending different things from times to times. I'm sure that someone will like it as I do. Even if only a single person, it will make sending this risky entry worth, not necessarily from my own pot, but it's been proven songs can be loved beyond pots. ;)

Last edited:

Genesis

Woah. This is the song I wanted to send if I ever had an opportunity to play with Norway. I hope you won't be sending all of his best songs, so I do actually have a reason, to try play with Norway at some point, haha! :lol:

Wonderful choice xlove

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Woah. This is the song I wanted to send if I ever had an opportunity to play with Norway. I hope you won't be sending all of his best songs, so I do actually have a reason, to try play with Norway at some point, haha! :lol:

Wonderful choice xlove

Thank you for your feedback, Mario. :D xheart xheart It's great to know that you also enjoy this choice to a point that you would send it as well. 👍Thomas Bergersen is a genius. xlove He was actually the first artist I've found when I've started with Norway a year ago. :mrgreen:. :p (Composers are always my first choice to do research). The funny thing is that the song I've got in my list since back then and that was my first one in the list hasn't been sent yet. It's like a treasure that I want to avoid to send. :lol:
First I've sent a song that had been sent to WV ages ago... too typical of me... xcrazy I need holidays, it's good to know they arrived at last. :lol:

Last edited:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
I'm sending them again this edition. Not because I'm out of choices (I've got a list of almost 40 songs to be sent xacademic) but because it's the song that makes me feel inspired and makes me dream and travel. Hard for me to feel inspired or to dream lately... xlove And I've been so busy and feeling so distracted with my daily routine that I was actually thinking of asking for a break. I didn't even know this beauty nor had it in my list, I just found it randomly today xheart I wouldn't send anything else to :ca:, which means I really wouldn't :lol:. If a single soul in this contest/community takes this journey with me and Norway with the same LOVE and sense of belonging that I feel, my work will be done and complete this time. 🥰🤩

More news will be out and shared when the right time comes. xcheer

Top Bottom