WorldVision Mod
Staff member
ghTIe05.png

CURRENT ENTRY

Last edited by a moderator:

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: Norway WV 59: Pegboard Nerds NF

Here are some free puppies for everyone that doesn't hurt me when the results are revealed.
6af86b0927c8ab8c210cab4471a32430-d3jyty9.jpg

I don't like puppies.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: Norway WV 59: Pegboard Nerds NF

Here are some free puppies for everyone that doesn't hurt me when the results are revealed.
6af86b0927c8ab8c210cab4471a32430-d3jyty9.jpg

AW WOOK AT EM

JamieBrown

Re: Norway WV 59: Pegboard Nerds NF (Page 70)

USA har nettopp stemte og jeg vil aldri slutte å skrive norsk. xdronninghore

Google får det varmt xheat

USA hat gerade gestimmt, und ich werde nie aufhören zu schreiben Norwegisch. x Queen-Hure

Ringdalen

The result are in for the norwegian NF :D xheat

xlovexhug [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] [MENTION=11993]whiteshoes[/MENTION] [MENTION=13024]revallsay[/MENTION] [MENTION=13314]DaFlo[/MENTION] [MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION] [MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION] [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] [MENTION=12553]Krishoes[/MENTION] xhug xlove

The bottom two is ¨Here it Comes¨ with 40 and ¨Emoji VIP¨ with 47 points. Second place have 61 points, but the winning song has 96 points. So this is not like usual when there is 1 point between first and second place :D
This makes me really excited for the next edition xheart

Thank you once again so much to everyone that took the time to vote :D
xcheer Looking forward to revealing the winner xcheer

Ringdalen

PINK CLOUD = Norway´s Worldvision 59 Entry

k46ue9.jpg

DaFlo

Banned
Re: Norway WV 59: Pegboard Nerds - Pink Cloud

not my fav, but still a really nice and cheerful song! good luck xcrossed xrunhug

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

So happy this won! It cheered me up so much the first time I heard it and twas a delight to experience it again tonight at the LL. Such a feel good little song with a wonderful video. When you told me the contents of this NF I was like... "Hmmm oh no, I don't think these songs are going to be for me" but you totally shocked me with this one Ole. Thank you for sharing it with us all. I can't get it out of my head:lol: Norway into the finalxcrossedxheat

Ringdalen

not my fav, but still a really nice song and cheerful song! good luck xcrossed xrunhug

Thanks a lot for saying that xlove Happy to hear that you still enjoy it, even though it was not your favorite xrunhug

So happy this won! It cheered me up so much the first time I heard it and twas a delight to experience it again tonight at the LL. Such a feel good little song with a wonderful video. When you told me the contents of this NF I was like... "Hmmm oh no, I don't think these songs are going to be for me" but you totally shocked me with this one Ole. Thank you for sharing it with us all. I can't get it out of my head:lol: Norway into the finalxcrossedxheat

Thank you so much xlove xrunhug
Seems like everyone had that reaction at first, so to hear that people enjoyed the NF made me really happy.
The reaction during the LL was the first in a very long time where people went ¨crazy¨ for one of my entries. That was a really good feeling and I am super happy to send a song like this. Many seem to like it and its spreading positivity, so I think thats AWESOME! :D

Ringdalen

First of I want to explain why I havent said anything about what my thoughts were on yesterdays results. I have been really sick for 5 days now and that leads to writing giving me massive headaches.

But I am feeling kinda ok right now, so i´ll tell my thoughts :)

Thank you so much to everyone that voted, sent me messages and/or enjoyed my entry xlove
Pink Cloud seemed like the perfect entry for me, so to see it dominating my NF, get so many supportive comments during the results show and actually getting good feedback is awesome :D I love WorldVision so much and this edition is one of my highlights xlove xhug

I had a hope to reach the final and it would have been fun to get back there, but I still have many editions left so I am sure that I will be back one day xup

Ringdalen

Guess who changed his plans once again? XD

I had an entry planned for the next edition, but tonight I decided to wait with sending it. The main reason is because I have too many songs I wish to send and the list is growing so fast. So if I dont do this NF is there a chance I never get to compete with any of the following songs, so here is my brand new NF. :D

Norway
National Final

These are all songs I planned to send to WV in the future.

Number 1: CLMD - Dust ft. Astrid S

Number 2: Alan Walker - Faded

Number 3: Christopher - Limousine feat. Madcon

Number 4: Marcus & Martinus - Elektrisk ft. Katastrofe

Number 5: Daniel Kvammen - Du Fortenar Ein Som Meg

How to vote
1st place = 10 Points
2nd place = 8 Points
3rd place = 5 Points
4th place = 4 Points
5th place = 2 Points
(Place include your flag code in the message)

Thanks in advance for voting xlove
Please let me know if you are hosting a NF so i can check it out xup

Voted so far:
:lond: (Both) :it: :pe: :ro: :paci: :ma: :cali:

DaFlo

Banned
Re: Norway WV 60: National Final outta nowhere

Ooh I see some great songs there :eek:
I'm pretty busy these days, I'll try my best to find some time and vote! xlove

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

I shall vote, but it may have to wait until Monday! :D

Ringdalen

The deadline is this Saturday at 23:00 :D

Thank you so much to everyone that have voted xhug It is close at the top, so it is going to be exciting to see who I get to send next edition :D

Top Bottom