WorldVision Mod
Staff member
ghTIe05.png

CURRENT ENTRY

Last edited by a moderator:

Ringdalen

Re: Norway WV 57: TIX - South Park 2016

Norway did not make the final

Well i was expecting this because i saw that there was not really any interest in the song. Thats totally fine, I am not upset about it.
I am really happy I sent TIX and that he actually got a lot of points from both regular and REJU voters :D

Thank you so much to everyone that voted and/or enjoyed the song :D
Next edition will I either send my summer jam for the past 5 years or a very recent song that I feel is excellent and that I have been playing so much over the past few weeks :D

Now for another ¨reaction¨ song (I post an reaction song every time I don´t qualify) :p

Det Var Dårlig Synes Jeg / I did not like that

Ringdalen

Re: Norway WV 58:

21kkvhe.jpg

Far away across the oceans
An undiscovered paradise
Forget New York and California
There’s a better place – now close your eyes
Take my hand
We are almost there
Our favorite place on earth

Massachusetts!

This is how the latest norwegian entry in Worldvision begins.
Since Ylvis now is back on air with their television show, is it fitting to kick off the year with one of their songs. I had many songs in mind and Ylvis made it even harder to choose a song when they launched two brand new songs on the first episode of 2016 (One being together with Susanne Sundfør).

This song also includes Calle (one of my favorite comedians) and it was important for me to send a song he was included in. He have made songs on his own too and also made a song called ¨Fuck Ylvis¨, but I feel the best choice was to send this song.

Lyrics

Krishoes

Re: Norway WV 58: Ylvis

Massocheicheiiiiii

Makkakokooooooo

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

I saw "Ylvis" and was like; "Will this be more like their Christmas one (i.e. amazing) or more like "What Did The Fox Say?" (i.e. terrible)?" Somewhere in the middle, but the amount I was laughing made it clear that this was an excellent entry and one I hope does well! We need a couple of daft and lighthearted songs at WV, so best of luck and please qualify!

Ringdalen

Massocheicheiiiiii

Makkakokooooooo

:lol: :lol: :lol:
2r5tj7r.jpg

I saw "Ylvis" and was like; "Will this be more like their Christmas one (i.e. amazing) or more like "What Did The Fox Say?" (i.e. terrible)?" Somewhere in the middle, but the amount I was laughing made it clear that this was an excellent entry and one I hope does well! We need a couple of daft and lighthearted songs at WV, so best of luck and please qualify!

Thanks alot for saying this xlove

The same goes for you and your great entry. Would be awesome to see you qualify :D xcheer

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

We needed more comedy in the final. :( Sad you didn't make it my dear friend xrunhug

Ringdalen

Thank you to everyone that voted for Norway. I truly feel like I made the right choice with sending Ylvis this edition and some of the feedback the song have gotten really makes me happy :D

But the main thing i am taking from sending this song is something that really warms my heart. That is when people have told me that they like what I am doing with Norway. I wish to send all kinds of songs, but I was worried that people felt I was ruining Norway because i have not sent a song that have done really well since my second edition. The type of music I am planning to send in the coming editions might also fail, but now I am at least a little more confident in sending those songs :D
(Not that doing well is my goal. My goal is still to have as much fun as i can, but you get what i am saying. Right? RIGHT? ;))

Not sure what I am sending next. It will most likely be Dubstep or Metal. Maybe i´ll do a NF with all the artists that are in MGP this year, but I will get back with more info later since I have many other ideas too :D

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

The type of music I am planning to send in the coming editions might also fail, but now I am at least a little more confident in sending those songs :D
(Not that doing well is my goal. My goal is still to have as much fun as i can, but you get what i am saying. Right? RIGHT? ;))

Preach brother, preach! Here to share the music we love and the results are merely secondary. It would be lovely to win/do well/just feckin' qualify, but only because it shows people have enjoyed what we brought and that is the best feeling. xlove

Ringdalen

Re: Norway WV 59: Pegboard Nerds xheart

2egaf77.jpg

Welcome to the norwegian national final :D
This is going to be a national final where all the focus has been put on the talented duo, Pegboard Nerds.
These guys have made many big hits over the years and can currently be found in every supermarked (at least in Norway) as part of a Battery-campaign. There most famous songs are ¨Razor Sharp¨ and ¨Disconnected¨, if you follow any youtubers
or Twitch streamers that play Call of Duty will you most likely have heard it....A LOT :p

Hopefully will this be an enjoyable NF. Here are the 5 songs that will compete for your love:

Song 1. Try This

Song 2. Pink Cloud

Song 3. Emoji VIP

Song 4. Here it comes

Song 5. New Style
2lljb51.jpg

547j3k.jpg

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: Norway WV 59: Pegboard Nerds NF

I shall be voting in this NF soon! :D

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

:paci: has just voted. You've really surprised me Ole. I wasn't expecting to enjoy these as much as I did. One song here I think is so darn adorablexheart I so hope everyone feels the same way about it as I doxheat

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

The Duke of :lond: has voted in this NF! Nice new band for me, and I hope they do well for you [MENTION=15013]Ringdalen[/MENTION]! :D

Ringdalen

Thank you so much to everyone that have voted and sent nice messages so far xhug xlove
There is one song that is currently in a very strong lead, while one song is struggling to get enough points to have a chance.

I really appreciate that so many have taken the time to vote and that some have even left long messages telling me how the feel about the different songs xyaay xheart

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

I would just like to say that I fully endorse both above posts and trust that they are well understood by the host and he understands the dire consequences of not acting appropriately...

Ringdalen

I would just like to say that I fully endorse both above posts and trust that they are well understood by the host and he understands the dire consequences of not acting appropriately...

Here are some free puppies for everyone that doesn't hurt me when the results are revealed.
6af86b0927c8ab8c210cab4471a32430-d3jyty9.jpg

Top Bottom