Staff member
Re: Norway WV 70 || Helene Bøksle

Scandalous reveal edited. ������

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: Norway WV 70 || Helene Bøksle

You have to edit the title of the thread as well. Hihi

:lol: edited as well, managed to change them all except the one that actually matters.

Salmon

Re: Norway WV 70 || ARIA - Maze

Posting them for you because these songs deserve to be admired dammit.

xheart

Not Kimmert actually being woog in a contest xrofl2

Fierro

Re: Norway WV 70 || ARIA - Maze

Here is my debut entry from :no: xheart

Autumn has come... With every day I feel more and more engaged in its mysterious atmosphere. Song by Anna of the North is not about this season at all but its musical vibes are very aligned with my mood these days. Composition that I sent on WV83 is already really overplayed in my playlist. I decided to share this entry with you until I get tired of it. My next entries will also be somewhat mystical and calming, from low to mid-tempo. Looking forward for my next editions with :no:, hopefully some of you will like my current choice and support in semifinal!​

Fierro

Re: Norway • WV85

Finally, finally thread of my lovely Norway is updated! Now I'm legal owner xyaay

Thread's main post does not contain anything exciting so far so I just updated it with filler info. Maybe if I find time I will make beautiful informative banner or smth like that.

First pre-WV85 thoughts:

1. Sad to see Calvin and few other members withdrawing. I hope they will be back when better times come.
2. Grisflappy, Lastdreamer and Luis (EurovisionSmile) ban means we will miss them for a long time if Waitlist rule is applied. :pt: and :lt: is especially painful losses for WV since their juries were participating for so long and were big part of WV family.
3. I'm glad some members don't leave yet. I have so much music to share with you in the future, not only from Norway...

4. So, what should we expect from next edition? Will our meta shift from retro-songs being Tier-1 to something else? Will see. I have one entry in pocket but it's way too retro :roll:

I'm still thinking on my next entry but most probably it will be something atmospheric. There are so many candidates... I really miss good-old pop but the time to send it has not come yet. :) Will see you soon.

Fierro

Re: Norway • WV85 • Isabell Marie - Adrift

Thank you so much to all who voted for Isabell Marie xlove I really wanted her to do well and quite sad this girl didn't find as much love as I hoped for. However, it's still diversity for Norway's history of entries!

:no: didn't qualify this time but after first 2 successful attempts we should try again! Thus said, I announce small National Final coming after all semi results are revealed. I haven't chosen songs for it yet but will try to make selection diverse and interesting even with small number of entries. See you soon!

Fierro

Re: Norway • WV86 - Battle of Centuries NF! Coming soon...

WELCOME TO THE EPIC BATTLE OF CENTURIES!

World music is evolving through ages - from ancient tribal howling to modern electronic beats. Norway is not an exception. This country is consistent contributor to cultural heritage partly thanks to its musical achievements. And what we have to offer you today? That's pretty sweet... You got the opportunity to decide which of the last 3 centuries' (including our current era) musical creations deserved gold trophy! Thus said, I present you 3 songs that I've wisely chosen to represent each of the centuries from XIX to XXI.

Enjoy the show! :D

VOTING RULES:

You vote only for entries you like! The system is 12-10-8. You are free to drop out song(s) that in your opinion don't deserve so much points from you. Here is detailed guide how to vote in my NF:

1. If you want to support all three songs send your points in a format explained above. Everything is simple.
2. If you enjoyed two songs, then send your Top-2, in which your first place gets 10 pts and second gets 8 pts.
3. If you liked only 1 song, send it in PM regardless. It will receive 8 pts.

Didn't understand how to vote? Just send me your ranking with songs you like and I'll do the rest of the job! :D

Winner and runner-up of this NF will go to WV 86 and 87. That's all, here is my PM link: [MENTION=12992]Fierro[/MENTION] and email: [email protected] in case if my inbox gets full. Have a nice time!

Reserved for mentionspam

VOTED:
::saus ::sask ::mida :za: :es: :au: :ba:

ShoeFlo

Re: Norway • WV86 - Battle of Centuries NF is Live!

Edvard Grieg is probably my favorite composer of Romanticism.. you are my hero for including him in this National Final. Amazing decision xfaint

I also like "Take on Me" a lot. I dont know the other song yet or just dont recognize it by the title... I'm gonna hear it soon anyway. You will receive my voting early enough! xcheer

Fierro

Re: Norway • WV86 - Battle of Centuries NF is Live! DDL: November 8th 23:59 CET

Friendly reminder to my WV-mates that you can still vote in :no: NF until 23:59 CET today. I don't really care about new voters atm but in case you really want to say your word, well you are welcome I guess. Pot 4, 5, 6 members are especially encouraged to vote xup

Fierro

Re: Norway • WV87 • Edvard Grieg - Morning Mood

And... we have 2nd winner of our NF. It's Morning Mood by Edvard Grieg!

This composition xheat It's truly beautiful! Masterpiece that never gets outdated. Even despite all the risks that you take by sending 'classical entry on WV' this one deserves appreciation. And I'm looking forward to receive that appreciation from my beloved fellow WV juries if they find this creation worth of final. Let's pray to get success with it xpray

I'm also enthusiastic to reveal you full results of NF I holded before previous edition. As it only had 3 entries, well.. maybe it seems not that exciting to check them but some of you probably will find them worth of attention. I'm thankful to everyone who helped me with choice for 2 forward editions - WV86 and WV87. I'll for sure ask you for help in the future but only after we fail to qualify. In usual circumstances all entries will be sent by myself.

bz78N3S.png

Hopefully this edition will be enjoyable for all of us xcheer

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Re: Norway • WV87 • Edvard Grieg - Morning Mood

Kings of Conveniencexcry1 I think they would have very likely been my 12 in semi 1 of this edition. Perhaps it just didn't have the correct voters in your NF, but then again you made the NF extremely tough. I mean come on, A-ha:lol: Thanks for introducing me to this song though. You successfully managed to make someone fall in love with "Cayman Islands" at least.

Fierro

Re: Norway • WV88 - Thank you for 11th place! • WV89 - Let's have some fun

Thank you for 11th place on WV88! I really love Strangers and that song was in my playlist whole December before I decided to send it on WV.

160118-sigrid-dont-kill-my-vibe.jpg

Despite Sigrid had won last NSC edition already I didn't put big hopes on my final result. Top-10 would be just ideal! Well, this time :sc: piece of Scottish musical art has beaten us by respectful margin :D

And what's next? I decided to play 4D chess and saved more appealing and competitive song for WV90 because, like all anniversary editions, it's going to be very strong. And on WV89 Norway will be represented by uptempo synth-pop composition followed by very fun video. I wish myself goodluck!

HINT:

BernadetteCydonia

Re: Norway • WV88 - Thank you for 11th place! • WV89 - Let's have some fun

yeah Morning Mood is also pretty good. and I kept forgetting Kings of Convenience came from Norway rather than England or so, lol.

(yeah this comment is for a late NF but nevermind!)

Top Bottom