5 2.3%

25 11.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

hunty73

Very strong selection this,but without killer song,the artists are all better than the songs.

Mainshow

Veteran
I prefer this one to her attempt from last year.

This is Eurovision-ready and as a Symphonic Metal lover, I´m eating this up... the whole staging works so well! I love the gothic love story atmosphere... even got goosebumps halfway through the song.

NemesisNick

Song 8: Elsie Bay – "Love You in a Dream"
Now for a ballad, and it's what I'd describe as a bouncy one. Elsie has a beautiful voice, and sang well. This is one of the better songs tonight; it reminds me of Victoria's 2020 and 2021 entries for Bulgaria. The snag is, if this gets to the Eurovision Song Contest in May, there could be a problem. This is the sort of song that could rely heavily on jury votes to qualify for the Grand Final, and this year the semi-finals are televoting only, and I think this could struggle to get televotes.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Time for the moment. The Queen. The Queen of all Kings. Is Alessandra. xheat

jatojo

Alessandra's song is a steam locomotive. Noisy and forceful - and a bit too much?

Mainshow

Veteran
^^
Song 8: Elsie Bay – "Love You in a Dream"
Now for a ballad, and it's what I'd describe as a bouncy one. Elsie has a beautiful voice, and sang well. This is one of the better songs tonight; it reminds me of Victoria's 2020 and 2021 entries for Bulgaria. The snag is, if this gets to the Eurovision Song Contest in May, there could be a problem. This is the sort of song that could rely heavily on jury votes to qualify for the Grand Final, and this year the semi-finals are televoting only, and I think this could struggle to get televotes.

"Blackbird" didn´t qualify because of the juries, though.

Elsie´s song is clearly not a televoting pleaser but I don´t think that it has to rely on juries at all.

Datura

Her vocals are a bit forced today for my taste (but still great!) but this Seriously screams eurovision.
Id pick this. And i think norway will do VERY well if they select her

jatojo

I've got to admit that there's a bit more originality in Alessandra's song than in Ulrikke's.

Mainshow

Veteran
I need Alessandra to win tonight.

It´s such a massive bop! - :no: do you really WANT PREVENTING YOURSELF FROM SENDIND A GLOBAL VIRAL #1 SONG?!?!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
callumiero.gif

omfg she served. Was she the best vocally? no, but was she the best? Y E S

Top Bottom