25 11.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

theditz83

Veteran
Omg Skrellex has been stuck in my head on repeat the past couple of days - such an earworm and I hope the performance is an absolute explosion of glitter and extravagance xheat xyaay

Mrm

Veteran
@hunty73

Yayayaya!!! xyaaay

You think amazing Tiril got some chances?

hunty73

@hunty73

Yayayaya!!! xyaaay

You think amazing Tiril got some chances?
I think its set up for Ulrikke, but Tiril should do ok.You might get 3 minutes,you might get 2 x 3 minutes :LOL: ,Alessandra is very dangerous on the televote as well ,very high energy.

Last edited:

shameless

If it would be in German, it totally sounds like a Helene Fischer song. I honestly can see this doing not to bad with the basics in tellyvote.

MopManMoss

Veteran
Not only is the Norwegian version worse but Honestly itself is super generic and people only feel the way they do because they are still hurting that Attention never got to the eurovision stage, Honestly ticks nearly every cliche in the eurovision book. There are atleast 3 or 4 better songs in MGP this year in my opinion

Franzilein

Freya though xmusic Catchy as hell.

A-lister

Veteran
Not only is the Norwegian version worse but Honestly itself is super generic and people only feel the way they do because they are still hurting that Attention never got to the eurovision stage, Honestly ticks nearly every cliche in the eurovision book. There are atleast 3 or 4 better songs in MGP this year in my opinion

... and then Attention was also pretty crap, but each to their own of course.

I feel like she'll win though... but Norway should remember that the corrupt grandmas (= juries) are no longer involved in the semis so sending jury bait isn't maybe the best way to go.

jatojo

... and then Attention was also pretty crap, but each to their own of course.

I feel like she'll win though... but Norway should remember that the corrupt grandmas (= juries) are no longer involved in the semis so sending jury bait isn't maybe the best way to go.

I'm not sure people in general are thinking of the voting system at Eurovision when they choose to support a particular song at the national final.

rasmuslights

Veteran
I love Tiril's song. It's by far the best option Norway has and I don't even think it'll qualify tonight.

I hate Norway at eurovision I really do.

Top Bottom