25 11.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

hijirio

Veteran
This is so winning, as certain as Loreen and Emmelie de Forest were back in 2012 and 2013.

Remembrance

Oops... hadn't commented on this one :O

I like it, but it doesn't make as much of an impact on me as it may do on others.
Still good though, and certainly carrying a number of good elements to it... not sure I like the tone of her voice much, but she's a good performer, no doubt.

Good luck, Norway.

midnightsun

Veteran
I do like Scandi pop but I feel like the song is a whole mess with everything doesn’t fit together. The bass is too hard (we‘re not in a club!), the voice too loud, the performance/hand gestures are too much and the outfit didn’t fit the song as well.
The song is really not bad but it’s actually at the (lower) edge of my top 10 although there are many weak songs so far. This shows that I‘m not completely sold on this entry.

Deleted member 12761

I have made playlists for the two SFs and while we still have some songs to come I have to say that Queen of Kings really slaps when it's on. Such a great production. I still won't give it 12 points because of the weak middle 8 but it's very close to twelve points. I think this has the potential to be the next Eurovision hit after the final.

Reinventor

I hate to tell the sad news but it looks like this song has stopped going viral on TikTok and the streams are decreasing… oop.
Funny you say that, don't really care much about the song, but I've seen it popping up a lot the last two days on TikTok.

ESC_Peggy

Funny you say that, don't really care much about the song, but I've seen it popping up a lot the last two days on TikTok.
Yes I do too but the streams and number of video creations using the sound are not increasing on a typical viral trajectory.

crashworld

Veteran
Maybe 10 years ago I would have loved such songs. But now it just sounds super uninspiring, dated and boring. Giving it a :4: just so there are 10 over entries that are worse.

Last edited:

grazy2266

I think this will prove popular and certainly will qualify. Feels more placed in a previous contest. A pleasant foot tapper..... 6 from me :)

Ezio

Veteran
If Loren wins MF, Norway should ditch Alessandra for Air. Queen of Kings is still a big zero from me.

0scar

Fader for me, I kinda like the studio version but something about the live version irritates me
Will do well in Liverpool, but I don't see it finish within the top 5 tho

Jay25

I don't know whether I am going to love or hate this song soon, but it is probably going to be one of the two.
The performance is just soo exaggerated and over the top, but the song itself is quite a bop...

Michi-R10

It was my nr one since confirmed that she was selected to MGP,even when everyone hyped Ullrike. And it will me my nr 1 till may. Greetings from Pole in UK.

KazNew

This is on track for a Keiino style result imo. Definitely not winning the televote (probably lower top 10) but then right near the bottom of the jury vote. Unless she can stabilise her vocals, I don't see many juries rewarding this performance.

Top Bottom