Administrator

flag-800.png

Oh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

Not sure I told you, but I really like your teeth
That hairy coat of yours with nothing underneath
Not sure you have a name, so I will call you Keith
Oh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
See where you're going, but I don’t know where you've been
Is that saliva or blood drippin' off your chin?
If you don’t like the name Keith I'ma call you Jim
Oh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

And before that wolf eats my grandma
Give that wolf a banana
Give that wolf
Give that wolf a banana
Give that wolf
Give that wolf (Banana)

Yum, yum, yum, yum-yum-yum
Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum-yum-yum
Banana

I like the scent of every meal on your breath
That hunger in you, I'm in danger now, I guess
Let's go to grandma's, you say grandma tastes the best
Oh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

Give that wolf a banana
Give that wolf
(I want your grandma, yum, yum)
Give that wolf a banana
Give that wolf
Give that wolf
Someone give that wolf a banana

Ba-na-na
Ba-na-na-na-na
Ba-na-na
Ba-na-na-na-na

Give that wolf a banana
Give that wolf
(I want your grandma, yum, yum)
Give that wolf a banana
Give that wolf
Give that wo-o-olf

Not sure I told you, but I really like your teeth
That hairy coat of yours with nothing underneath
Not sure you have a name, so I will call you Keith

• Hatrið
Reactions: Rob

jatojo

I'm almost 100 percent sure that any of these five songs would qualify for the final in Turin:

Subwoolfer - Give That Wolf a Banana
Elsie Bay - Death of Us
Sofie Fjellvang - Made Of Glass
NorthKid - Someone
Oda Gondrosen - Hammer Of Thor

I have mixed feelings about Subwoolfer. On the one hand, I'm not an extreme fan of it, personally. On the other hand, I think it's the MGP song with the best chances of winning Eurovision 2022. Out of the other four, I like Death Of Us the least.

While I think the level in general is extremely high in Norway, there is room for improvement when it comes to the actual performances on stage. None of them have REALLY impressed me live till now.

crashworld

Veteran
Kim, Alexandra, Steffen and Daniel for me.
Seriously, I really hope they scrap the auto-finalists concept. So many are there to be fillers instead of proper contenders.

EscGeek

Veteran
What if Subwoolfer isn't Ylvis but Kollektivet? xheat

you have to check this song out, it's roasting :us:xrofl
xmusic

I can also see Tix being behind all this, but who yould be the 2nd guy?? Perhaps youtuber roomieofficial? His voice is similar enough to Subwoolfer's vocalists...

rasmuslights

Veteran
I'm almost 100 percent sure that any of these five songs would qualify for the final in Turin:

Elsie Bay - Death of Us
NorthKid - Someone

I have mixed feelings about Subwoolfer. On the one hand, I'm not an extreme fan of it, personally. On the other hand, I think it's the MGP song with the best chances of winning Eurovision 2022. Out of the other four, I like Death Of Us the least.

While I think the level in general is extremely high in Norway, there is room for improvement when it comes to the actual performances on stage. None of them have REALLY impressed me live till now.

subwoolfer winning eurovision? did you forget juries exist?

jatojo

subwoolfer winning eurovision? did you forget juries exist?

I do see a problem for Subwoolfer here, but Israel got enough jury points in 2018 to take the win although their song was noisy. Lithuania didn't do too badly with the juries in 2021.

The problem with the other four songs I mentioned is that none of them have been performed to perfection as yet - and they need to be that to go for the gold in Italy, I feel.

Mrm

Veteran
This must be the worst vocal delivery of 2022 NF season.. Does this really deserve 2nd chance?! :p

Preuss

The tragedy that is this NF makes me realize how lucky we were to have Ulrikke back in 2020 :(

Last edited:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
all of the entries that you mentioned are so horrible.
They are both hilarious which makes them better than the two eejits in wolf suits :cool:

On that note:

I do see a problem for Subwoolfer here, but Israel got enough jury points in 2018 to take the win although their song was noisy. Lithuania didn't do too badly with the juries in 2021.
"Toy" went viral immediately, beyond the bubble. It was a hit in UGANDA. It was played in clubs in NEW YORK CITY. All of this BEFORE the contest itself. "Give that wolf a banana" has been out for WEEKS and still hasn't gone viral. There won't be a win because there's nearly enough hype. The costumes are ugly, the song stale, the memes not nearly funny enough. That's the sad reality of their situation. It LOOKS good now but that's largely because MGP is shit and because the chosen songs so far aren't very competitive.

Elsie Bay - Death of Us
NorthKid - Someone

NorthKid NQs - Bilal has the charm of a menopausal hippopotamus and the song is a creepy stalker ballad.
Sofie NQs - Sofie sings it well but the song is too anonymous to make any impact.
Oda is in that situation where she'll Q with the audience and NQ with the jury, who the fuck know where that'll swing.
Subwoolfer are on the Rybak trajectory - they'll get a bunch of votes in the first semi, then the final rolls along and everyone realizes how stupid it is and they bomb out in an ignominous 15th place. Juries will follow suit.
Elsie easily makes the final only juries alone but you run into problems with her - other countries could also send indie girls with ballads and the second a better one shows up (Cornelia and Markéta are both better) Elsie will bleed crucial points.

Everything else in MGP also NQ's on impact. (I don't have hopes for 'Queen Bees' which sounds like a trainwreck in the making)

It's a shit nf and Norway should stop LYING pre-show to save us the trouble of watching and being disappointed. If Norway fail to pick Elsie Bay in two weeks, start the prayer circle (for the NQ they fully deserve).

Last edited:
Top Bottom