Reach up to heaven
To you

I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Yeah I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
And I'm still not sure
What you ever saw in me

No, I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Tryna fly, but I'm not able, so
Just let me go (I'm a, I'm a fallen angel)
'Cause no matter where my heart is
There's no way I'll ever
Reach up to heaven
To you​

Last edited by a moderator:

ekzuu

Omg, this video is soo good and soo beautiful!!!!! Heartbreaking and sad too 💔xcry But I guess best stories and romances are like that :( I really love the message of this song and the story that he convey's as a person.. I really hope this reaches to viewers. He deserves the best!

Preuss

I don't see any reason why we shouldn't go the really "cheesy" route in Rotterdam, something similar to Germany 2018 and just show the story about his headband, glasses, etc.?

Ezio

Veteran
He deserves the win, because this song is personal to him and he created everything by himself. It doesn't get more authentic than that.

I usually don't enjoy singer songwriter music a lot, because often this kind of music is not captivating and doesn't go anywhere. But Tix is a true genius. Give him the crown already!

crashworld

Veteran
The music video is really well-done. Totally enhances the meaning of the song. But I just can't connect with the song though.
There is something about TIX's overall stylistic choice just doesn't sit well with me.

Ezio

Veteran
Well, maybe you should find a job at Fashion Police. Or enrol at Fashion Police Academy first :D

empo21

Veteran
Nice and fitting video for the song. TIX had announced the video such a long time ago that I almost forgot it was coming. Almost like they waited for the MGP storm to calm down.

Aaand he did that with no furry aesthetic, Keiino

Ladynoir

I guess I had some tears left to cry for this song. :LOL:

I'm so sad I will not be able to support him during the semi final, I'd have spend all of my votes on him. I really hope Europe will understand his message !

Ezio

Veteran
So, for me this is already the most watched music video since Lady Gaga "911"

Can't see me cry ever again, but I cried not just a little.

Shadowfuxcs

I'm not a fan of this music video. Utilizing children or graphic violence to get your message through is not something that I tend to uphold, and in this case those two elements are combined. You can communicate the same message without having to be so literal about it. I felt very uncomfortable while watching. The motivation behind it might be genuine or it might be not; to me it reeks of desperation and is rather reminiscent of Roko's desperate music video where famine, natural disasters and wars were objectified to promote the song. Granted that TIX has been adhering to the particular stitch before the video was shot, so I will not judge it as harsh. But in the end shooting a music video with such a theme would have been redundant if the song was efficient enough to communicate the message by itself.
Not to mention that the lyrics have absolutely nothing to do with the content of the video. How does this self-deprication anthem provide any solace to children experiencing bullying? There is no empowerment in those lyrics. This is what they should have focused on.
In the end, if pushing forward an agenda against juvenile physical abuse was the prime purpose of the particular song, then it would have been the focus from the beginning. Instead the staging we got in MPG (which was the first and therefore most genuine presentation) was high camp - satyrical play on eurovision stereotypes. I am here for both camp entries and songs with a message but honey make up your mind about what you actually wanna serve.

Top Bottom