Reach up to heaven
To you

I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Yeah I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
And I'm still not sure
What you ever saw in me

No, I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Tryna fly, but I'm not able, so
Just let me go (I'm a, I'm a fallen angel)
'Cause no matter where my heart is
There's no way I'll ever
Reach up to heaven
To you​

Last edited by a moderator:

Jopi

I mean, I see TIX being more sincere (and more emotional) than Tusse, no shocker, TIX wrote his own song.. But Sweden IS a dead certain qualifier bc it's juries darling...
But in that Nordic duel of powerhouses, I was always team Norway (at least they send different stuff to esc)

Remisan

I think that both Sweden and Norway will be in the final.
Norway has a touching history of the musician himself (yes, that's right, it worked with Sobral). Sweden has a jury.
Sweden and Norway are popular, judging by the number of listeners in the spotify and some tops

Last edited:

mauve

Veteran
Sorry. I wanted to explain possible reasons why we hear it this way. (and because I considered it dishonest to remain silent, when A-lister isn't the only one who has the same assotiation)
I do not pretend to be objective.

At this point, I propose to end this dispute. It really doesn't make sense.
Don't worry, my post wasn't intended towards you, I was just wondering how much stamina some users have here ... I mean it's like a rat race you can't escape from ... not being able moving forward from a point, but still trying and trying and trying ... :ROFLMAO:

Jopi

Norway is definitely not popular with esc tops:ROFLMAO:
Also, Spotify is very popular in Nordic countries, so it's no shocker that their songs are largely played.. Finland too.. I guess the majority of Spotify streams for those songs come from their own countries..

I think that both Sweden and Norway will make it to the final.
Norway has a touching history of the musician himself (yes, that's right, it worked with Sobral). Sweden has a jury.
Sweden and Norway also listen a lot on spotify.
If Tusse reaches the final, I have nothing against it. But jury power can't always work. Taking advantage of the juries, especially if you have a weaker song than the other years, risks ruining alliances.

Let's look at the first semifinal; these are the nations that will surely enter the final:

:mt:
:ua:
:lt:
:az:
:ro:
:cy:
:hr:
:no:

These are the nations that will fight for the last two places left:

:ru:
:se:
:au:
:be:
:ie:

Russia and Sweden may enjoy strong jury power but ... is it possible that this balance between the "blocs" won't be bad for either of them?

Australia and Ireland can exchange votes and be helped by Malta and Israel.

I put Belgium in the race for the final but ... I don't think they will be able to overcome this tough competition for the final.

The situation is uncertain from every point you can see it. This situation can be exploited by the other nations present in the first semifinal.

Furthermore, if Sweden do not reach the final, there is one less opponent for a good placement. The elimination of Dammark and Sweden would open up an interesting scenario. Finland could receive a lot of votes.

@H.P. Lovecraft I love you darling, but Sweden is 100% qualifier. (and Croatia is far from it):rolleyes:
Sure you are 100% right (Sweden can get a lot of help from Germany and the Netherlands) but life is often unpredictable. I have nothing wrong with Tusse (I wrote that technically she is better than TIX) but "Voices" has little emotional strength.

Jopi, don't underestimate Croatia. You have a strong song that is very popular with Eurofans. Furthermore, you can enjoy the vote of Eastern Europe and I believe also of Italy. Mine are just hypotheses but, if I have done the math well, it should be so.

I forgot ... I love you too xlove I hope my Franzi doesn't get jealous! xrofl

mauve

Veteran
Even though it's something for another thread, I wouldn't say that Croatia is a sure qualifier, not even Romania or Cyprus. There are only a handfull 100% qualifiers, but the rest will struggle, I think. As for Sweden, I would actually put Tusse also into the borderline category. Juries may help, but I am not convinced that he may receive enough televotes.

mauve

Veteran
Sure you are 100% right (Sweden can get a lot of help from Germany and the Netherlands) but life is often unpredictable. I have nothing wrong with Tusse (I wrote that technically she is better than TIX) but "Voices" has little emotional strength.

Jopi, don't underestimate Croatia. You have a strong song that is very popular with Eurofans. Furthermore, you can enjoy the vote of Eastern Europe and I believe also of Italy. Mine are just hypotheses but, if I have done the math well, it should be so.

I forgot ... I love you too xlove I hope my Franzi doesn't get jealous! xrofl
You know though that Tusse is a man? :ROFLMAO:

Jopi

Tusse is a he😅
IMO, Million Voices will be received better than last Swedish attempts as it goes for televote... But yet again it may flop lol
Croatia can get many votes but as of rn I dont see Albina being sure Q.

Ezio

Veteran
Ahaha, why did so many people decide that Tusse is a woman? He has a very cute and slightly androgynous face, but I can clearly hear male vocals. :p
In German, a ”blöde Tusse” is a stupid chick

Remisan

@H.P. Lovecraft
I agree that Sweden's song is not strong. And I agree that everyone can have spotify auditions from their countries. But Norway and Sweden songs have their fans, this is not poor North Macedonia. Both of them can receive points from the jury.

The position of Romania and Croatia seems to me more precarious, because they can be ignored by the jury. I really want Belgium to be in the finals (there are strong vocals and high-quality music), but I understand that it has neither much support from the fans, nor the jury.

VikingTiger

I must have missed this with the other comments being thrown around, so it shows I'm not alone here then. I wonder if the mob will have you stand trial or try to gaslight you as well because you're entering forbidden territory with this :lol:

Yes Gareth's song was pretty cute, I hear some similarities especially in the chorus with FA.
The mob? Naw... I am not expecting an attack.
Others have claimed this to sound a bit boybandish as well. That also includes people outside this forum - believe it or not. But although I hear similarities with 90's boybands this does not mean I dont like the song. Quite the opposite actually!
I find both Tick Tock and Last Dance to have some 80s vibes - but without being pure 80s tracks. Just as I dont find Fallen Angel to be "pure 90s boyband". All three songs would really stand out if you had heard them back in the days... if you see what I mean.

Ahaha, why did so many people decide that Tusse is a woman? He has a very cute and slightly androgynous face, but I can clearly hear male vocals. :p
Do you know that the voice sounded feminine to me? African women often have strong voices. I was deceived ... Besides ... even the clothes that Tusse chose for the final served to confuse me! xfacepalm

Top Bottom