Reach up to heaven
To you

I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Yeah I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
And I'm still not sure
What you ever saw in me

No, I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Tryna fly, but I'm not able, so
Just let me go (I'm a, I'm a fallen angel)
'Cause no matter where my heart is
There's no way I'll ever
Reach up to heaven
To you​

Last edited by a moderator:

ZoboCamel

It's going to be interesting to see who does better out of TIX and Keiino... the former has about 3x the listens on Spotify, but the latter has about 3x as many live performance views on YouTube. I think we can pretty safely say the votes will be somewhere in the middle of that :p

And who knows, we could also be surprised by one of the other acts yet to be revealed...

Sammy

Veteran
Just listened to "Brandomsgater". I really like that one. It would be nice to hear Norwegian again on the ESC stage.
In this NF I have already four or five songs I would like to have in Rotterdam this year, while in others I struggle to find one.

mauve

Veteran
I myself don't like the song very much. It just ripples along without any changes or highlights. :(

Huwchie

I’m so hyped for Raylee tomorrow. The song is such a bop and has an anthemic quality to it. Am I deluded in thinking if she has a great live performance (which we know she can deliver) then she could be in the running to win with Keiino, Tix and Rein?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
"Barndomsgater" is actually rather nice, it gives of a nostaligia vibe somehow. It's just so lovely and inoffensive. I like it a lot.

MalagaToledo

Banned
Hoping that KEiiNO bring an outstanding, mind-blowing performance for the Grand Final to blow everything else out of the water xpray
They already had an outstanding, mind blowing performance at sf few days ago. If Norwegians are smart and i think they are, they wouldn't blow up safe win at esc, they will send Keeino. I've been watching ESC for decades and monument is a masterpiece that is very rarely seen on esc. On a higher level than most of the esc winners. I've never been so certain about esc winner so early on and on the first listening since loreen's euphoria, even though we've heard only albanian song.

As for this tix man, i don't want to waste my time on that trashy song and performance. I've heard it barely once and never again. In every musical aspect of vocals, lyrics, music, composition it is a lot of levels under average, basic songs and is miles and miles beneath Monument musically comparing.

pavarotti

^^^^ seriously dude? Less a masterpiece, more a mediocre, cliched ESC pop song. You would only ever see Keiino on the Eurovision stage. They have as much relevance to modern music as Cliff Richard, and the lyrics alone are pitiful - 'Crying, loving, dancing, fighting. All of this time, all of this time. In your voice I feel it coming back to me. Like a shadow whisper in the night (He-lo)… thunder and gloria' I mean, wtf does that even mean? Throw in the yoiking and it is totally lacking any credibility. It would have sounded dated 20 years ago.

Ezio

Veteran
I really don't get the hype about Monument at all. I need to listen to the other Norwegian entries, but this should not be it. Where is the evolution? The song is boring and not memorable. And I hate that KEiiNO stole the thunder from Jon Henrik Fjällgrem whom I wanted to have participate at Eurovision one day so bad. Now he can scrap that for good. Although his jolking is far more superior and magical, it wouldn't be novel to the bigger audience.

Ezio

Veteran
Just listened to "Brandomsgater". I really like that one. It would be nice to hear Norwegian again on the ESC stage.
In this NF I have already four or five songs I would like to have in Rotterdam this year, while in others I struggle to find one.

It sounds like my loo break. "Coming home" moment.

I am struggling to find the Norwegian MGP playlist, but so far, I am hooked on Let Loose. That would an interesting and fresh choice.

empo21

Veteran
Monument is a good song, but announcing it as a winner (or a contender), especially when we only have 1 song revealed, is a big leap. With all things to consider, Keiino could potentially have a tough rival in TIX, so let them cross the MGP bridge before the Eurovision one.

Sammy

Veteran
It sounds like my loo break. "Coming home" moment.

I am struggling to find the Norwegian MGP playlist, but so far, I am hooked on Let Loose. That would an interesting and fresh choice.
Well doesn't surprise me. "Coming home" was - I believe - in my top 3 that year. :lol:

Ezio

Veteran
I found TIX :eek: and I stan

source.gif

The dude stole my dream of performing as an Archangel at Eurovision. That dream did obviously die, although my wings would be spread in a surprise moment and not look so busted. However love it. Fresh and cute song.

Top Bottom