Reach up to heaven
To you

I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Yeah I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
And I'm still not sure
What you ever saw in me

No, I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Tryna fly, but I'm not able, so
Just let me go (I'm a, I'm a fallen angel)
'Cause no matter where my heart is
There's no way I'll ever
Reach up to heaven
To you​

Last edited by a moderator:

martin

The only thing who could be better. Was if Tix would have song Ut av mørket. I,m are a little bit sad that we sing english. Think the norwegian version was better. but still very proud of Tix and NRK.

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Yes, I'm a little bit upset, I won't hide it. I sincerely believed that TIX would receive more televote support than he received in fact.
And as for the juries, I obviously didn't expect top placings at all, but I also didn't think that everything would be that bad. I'm also sad about 0 televote points from Russia (11th place in Russia's televoting iirc). I voted several times and it seems that it was in vain. But it's life, anything can happen. We'll get through somehow.
I believe, TIX participated in Eurovision not so much for wins and top places, but mostly in order to fulfill his mission to improve the mental health of as many people as possible and teach them to value themselves with their imperfections and weakneses, to teach them to love life. After all, he said about his mission a lot of times in his interviews and I believe that Eurovision was his great opportunity to convey all this to people not only in Norway, but also in other countries. And I think he succeeded.
It was exactly TIX, who brought back my interest in Eurovision when it seemed already impossible. I'm grateful to fate that I learned about such a kind and bright person. He inspired me with his amazing personality, his story, his beautiful and touching song, his music overall. Thank you, TIX. We love you! xlove
Btw, the final performance was impressive! OMG how much I loved his clear vocals. And he was so pure and sincere...xheart

Ezio

Veteran
I am happy he got televotes from Austria. I voted for him and I am pleased to see my votes translate into the points. But I have to admit that most votes went to Ukraine.

VikingTiger

I had predicted TIX to do a bit better in the televotes - but placing 13th in the televotes should make him happy. The juries where never supposed to vote TIX. All in all a decent result.
...and my view on TIX has completely changed during these few months since he snatched the victory in MGP.

Brandt

I mean after four 0 points, he was the first one to actually get some points. Even that alone should be very convincing that he did decently good.

Norway has been like a rollarcoaster the entire season this year. Finally they did end up better than most anticipated in the beginning, including me.

Well done!

Ezio

Veteran
Sweden took full advantage of the running order and squeezed out as much as possible. I think it's fishy enough that Sweden was granted the 25th slot after all. 14th to 17th would have made more sense, before the big favs rolled in.

Norway was a fan favourite after all and had ardent supporters. His slot was well deserved.

Jopi

Yes, I'm a little bit upset, I won't hide it. I sincerely believed that TIX would receive more televote support than he received in fact.
And as for the juries, I obviously didn't expect top placings at all, but I also didn't think that everything would be that bad. I'm also sad about 0 televote points from Russia (11th place in Russia's televoting iirc). I voted several times and it seems that it was in vain. But it's life, anything can happen. We'll get through somehow.
I believe, TIX participated in Eurovision not so much for wins and top places, but mostly in order to fulfill his mission to improve the mental health of as many people as possible and teach them to value themselves with their imperfections and weakneses, to teach them to love life. After all, he said about his mission a lot of times in his interviews and I believe that Eurovision was his great opportunity to convey all this to people not only in Norway, but also in other countries. And I think he succeeded.
It was exactly TIX, who brought back my interest in Eurovision when it seemed already impossible. I'm grateful to fate that I learned about such a kind and bright person. He inspired me with his amazing personality, his story, his beautiful and touching song, his music overall. Thank you, TIX. We love you! xlove
Btw, the final performance was impressive! OMG how much I loved his clear vocals. And he was so pure and sincere...xheart
The tears in my eyes reading this.xcry
Exactly my thoughts.xheart

Preuss

Sweden took full advantage of the running order and squeezed out as much as possible. I think it's fishy enough that Sweden was granted the 25th slot after all. 14th to 17th would have made more sense, before the big favs rolled in.

Norway was a fan favourite after all and had ardent supporters. His slot was well deserved.

You're like literally obsessed with Sweden lmao :lol:

jatojo

I was hoping for a more impressive vocal performance. If the massive backing vocals were removed from the live performance, it seemed his voice was rather thin and fragile. Norway should be able to send strong singers - they have so much talent.

Neo

Seems clear Eurovision is done with acts like Tix. Not even fun in the slightest, and there's no woke points to be had either.

I do wonder about Keiino though. Would it have been top 5? How about Faith Bloody Faith? Would it have been a contender? People seemed to like rock this year and it was honest.

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Seems clear Eurovision is done with acts like Tix. Not even fun in the slightest, and there's no woke points to be had either.

I do wonder about Keiino though. Would it have been top 5? How about Faith Bloody Faith? Would it have been a contender? People seemed to like rock this year and it was honest.
Spirit in the Sky stood out more, and came a bit out of nowhere. This year KEiiNO would have been a known name, and people would have had expectations. But I don't know. Monument is great, and SHOULD have been top 10 at least.

Jorn would have gotten a good result, but I think with him in the final, France would have been the winner, as Jorn would have taken votes from Italy. So I'm very happy we didn't choose him. :)

GermanBango

Also "Monument" was abysmal and lifeless so ... xshrug
Be glad that you`ve had an artist who had a real message to convey and who did well with the public.

Top Bottom