9 5.5%

27 16.4%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Tfw you're listening to "Monument" and you miss the volume up button for the volume down button right as the first pre-chorus starts

200.gif

mauve

TIX #3 in Norway's Spotify charts. KEiiNO #46.

fetchimage

It's going to happen, isn't it?

Don't take my hopes away ... I'd be devastated. Let's not be pessimistic. Let's have a break and have a kitCAT (without tears). xqueenbitch

DanielLuis

I only listened to the song once yesterday, so there is still plenty of time for my opinion to change with a few relistens, similar to what happened to "Spirit in the Sky".

But I really don't get the hype for Keiino in the fandom. If I was listening to the song blind without seeing the performer, I would think it was something coming out of a spoof parodying Eurovision, like those youtube videos made by haters where they put songs through a random generator and say that what comes out is a Eurovision winning worthy entry.
It's like a mix of love love peace peace and something taken from the Eurovision movie. The structure is a bit all over the place, the "honor and gloria" bit is just cringe inducing like hell. I really don't get the hype, I feel like I'm either missing something out like crazy, or like I'm in the middle of a fever dream seeing the reactions to the entry :lol:

In summary, I think it's just way too try hard, following a non existing Eurovision winning formula. And I'm afraid they won't even make it out of MGP this time around, because I don't see people outside of the bubble connecting to this.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Don't take my hopes away ... I'd be devastated. Let's not be pessimistic. Let's have a break and have a kitCAT (without tears). xqueenbitch

No, sorry, cats and tears together will have to suffice:

BorisBubbles

If they do that, they'll NQ?

Not too bad. Hooverphonic will need all the help they can get...x

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
if this happens then for the love of thunder and Gloria do NOT incite online protests or some sh*t, Eurofandom should not be making 2021 worse

Oh you don't have to worry about me. I just usually write a brief (brutal) shade post, award 3 points in the poll and then swiftly vacate to country topics where the chosen song doesn't destroy my soul.

I agree though that the fandom isn't pleasant at times. I don't like that. Positivity >>>>>> negativity.

Mrm

Veteran
I gotta feelin' Rein Alexander will destroy everything.. xbow

Loindici

BTW, TIX's song is great, at least for me. I don't know whether an English translate-job would butcher it, though, since I enjoyed the harmonies more than the lyrics.

mauve

BTW, TIX's song is great, at least for me. I don't know whether an English translate-job would butcher it, though, since I enjoyed the harmonies more than the lyrics.
I also enjoy Tix's entry, but can someone do something about that angel outfit? :sick:

Loindici

I also enjoy Tix's entry, but can someone do something about that angel outfit? :sick:

I've read that, aside of being a signature style, the coat (and the glasses) is supposed to be an armor hiding the twitching/ticking on his eyes and body, as he has a form of Tourette's syndrome.

An article 'explaining' it can be found here

empo21

Raylee in the semis again!? The other pre-qualified songs better serve then...

Overall, semi 2 is an improvement.

Top Bottom