Reach up to heaven
To you

I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Yeah I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
And I'm still not sure
What you ever saw in me

No, I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Tryna fly, but I'm not able, so
Just let me go (I'm a, I'm a fallen angel)
'Cause no matter where my heart is
There's no way I'll ever
Reach up to heaven
To you​

Last edited by a moderator:

Jopi

I see that you're a person of taste :love: (I am still not over Irama not performing live at Sanremo lol)
Oooooh so you would put Fallen Angel above Grande Amore ? That's beautiful tbh, it really shows how much TIX has moved you ! (I also have Grande Amore as my number one all time lol, at this point are we even surprised that we share this kind of taste)

(Can I steal that gif btw ? it's way too beautiful)
Samee!!! Poor Irama! I need him in ESC at some point!xheat
Still not sure about putting FA above GA, we'll see what happens lol
But yeah, taste!!! Grande Amore is just out of this world.xheart
Grande Amore was amazing and I won't hear anything of this entry being anywhere near the level of that entry
I'm not comparing them at all lol.. and it's personal taste.(y)

Ezio

Veteran
Grande Amore was amazing and I won't hear anything of this entry being anywhere near the level of that entry
Grande Amore was not only amazing but it is still the most successful act in televoting until today.

Ladynoir

I'm not sure why we are putting Belgium against Norway but oh well, lol. I'm sure Belgium will qualify anyway, I'd look more into the girls bops to see a potential shoking NQ (for me it'll be either Croatia, Romania, Israël or even the three of them).

TIX staging looks on point, I like what's inside his coat even better than what he wore during the NF !

(I'm also waiting for him to do a cover of Cyprus' song, you know... for personal entertainment. He really looked cute singing it during Eleni's rehearsals :sneaky:)

Ezio

Veteran
I am actually disappointed by the staging tbh. Demons are not my fantasy. I think it's off-putting and I genuinely enjoy the song in my fantasy without the national final staging, which I didnt like.

Juliette

I have first given the song a 10 (some kind of a Westlife vibe, something pure and innocent, I thought), but later changed my mind. :/ I'd have been happy if the song lasted for two minutes, honestly. :)

Ladynoir

TIX dedicated a song to Efendi xheart I'd ship them :love:

I'm glad she followed him back because I was feeling embarrased for him after his previous attempts to get her attention but homegirl wasn't having it :LOL:
Idk if he really has a crush on her or if he's just having fun but if he does he has good taste, Efendi is a beautiful woman :sneaky:

ekzuu

I'm glad she followed him back because I was feeling embarrased for him after his previous attempts to get her attention but homegirl wasn't having it :LOL:
Idk if he really has a crush on her or if he's just having fun but if he does he has good taste, Efendi is a beautiful woman :sneaky:
Exactlyyy, and I completely agree with the last sentence.. she is very sexy.

Meanwhile Efendi releasing longing lipsync of Beyonce's Listen.. I'm like.. gurl, you're not alone anymore.. he's got you, just say yess xheart:lol: I guess she's playing hard to get.. we get you girl

I'd love it to be real but I think TIX is just joking around a bit, but good choice indeed..
I could also see him wanting to pick Albina but since she's in a relationship he stays away lol

crashworld

Veteran

Maybe he is courting for the Azerbaijani's televotes by doing this. LOL.

Jopi

Exactlyyy, and I completely agree with the last sentence.. she is very sexy.

Meanwhile Efendi releasing longing lipsync of Beyonce's Listen.. I'm like.. gurl, you're not alone anymore.. he's got you, just say yess xheart:lol: I guess she's playing hard to get.. we get you girl

I'd love it to be real but I think TIX is just joking around a bit, but good choice indeed..
I could also see him wanting to pick Albina but since she's in a relationship he stays away lol
I think Efendi also has boyfriend:ROFLMAO:
Maybe he is courting for the Azerbaijani's televotes by doing this. LOL.
Yes! I thinks it's semi joke semi get those televoters lol

But, I'm still hoping for #TeamElena:LOL::LOL::love:

Top Bottom