Reach up to heaven
To you

I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Yeah I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
And I'm still not sure
What you ever saw in me

No, I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Tryna fly, but I'm not able, so
Just let me go (I'm a, I'm a fallen angel)
'Cause no matter where my heart is
There's no way I'll ever
Reach up to heaven
To you​

Last edited by a moderator:

Jopi

Ooooooh, the wings with LED sounds amazing ! I don't know what he will do but knowing him, we won't be disappointed. :LOL:

By the way, I'm team extravaganza all the way and I love the current stagging. But lately I've been dreaming of seeying a stripped performance, just once. No wings, no dancers, nothing but a mic. This is why I'm kinda sad he's not participating to any pre-party (I understand why tho, big names who participate to Eurovision don't have the same time to give to this stuff). :whistle:
I loveee the extravaganza, and for that reason I'm so interested in his possible acoustic version, only him in his normal clothes, piano and his voice... Hopefully he will have his acoustic version on ESC youtube!!!:cry:

Ladynoir

I loveee the extravaganza, and for that reason I'm so interested in his possible acoustic version, only him in his normal clothes, piano and his voice... Hopefully he will have his acoustic version on ESC youtube!!!:cry:
Ohhhhhhhh right, I had totally forgotten about the acoustic versions on youtube ! I really hope everyone will get to do it so we can get what we are asking from TIX :LOL:

A-lister

Veteran
BUT ... that's NOT a boyband! We were fooled all along! :eek:

This thread is its own bubble clearly, more and more people come out and basically hear what the standom in this thread isn't hearing...

Ash (from The Mamas) : "Sounds like a Backstreet Boys song"
Alesia Michelle (Eurovision vlogger and YT personality) : "Early 00's N*Sync track"
Ellie Chalkley (author from ESC Insight) : "90's UK boyband song"

Clearly I'm not alone on this but this thread is as it is, I'm waiting for the stans in this thread to send hate comments on that YT chat as well :lol:

mauve

Veteran
This thread is its own bubble clearly, more and more people come out and basically hear what the standom in this thread isn't hearing...

Alesia Michelle (Eurovision vlogger and YT personality) : "Early 00's N*Sync track"

Clearly I'm not alone on this but this thread is as it is, I'm waiting for the stans in this thread to send hate comments on that YT chat as well :lol:
It's quite funny actually because it seems to depend on what each one hears. For example just a few days ago I read a reaction of the vocal coach about "Amen" from Bueno. She liked it a lot, but compared the song to a boyband's as well. I was like: :eek: because I don't see elements from boybands in "Amen". :)

A-lister

Veteran
It's quite funny actually because it seems to depend on what each one hears. For example just a few days ago I read a reaction of the vocal coach about "Amen" from Bueno. She liked it a lot, but compared the song to a boyband's as well. I was like: :eek: because I don't see elements from boybands in "Amen". :)

Well, just saying that I'm clearly not alone on hearing a "boyband song" in this one... but each to their own I guess...

As for "Amen", I can sorta get what she meant by that tbh, it does have a little bit of "R&B-Pop boyband ballad" elements to it, maybe something that wouldn't feel way out of place in Blue's catalog perhaps. Although, I can't say I instantly heard "boyband elements" in that one the same way me (and obviously others as well) hear in "Fallen Angel".

Mimmon

Veteran

Ellie says than sunglasses can't do Eurovision...I beg your pardon lady but you might forgot about this one

A-lister

Veteran
Ellie says than sunglasses can't do Eurovision...I beg your pardon lady but you might forgot about this one

Spain flopped that year, so she has a point :lol:

I think she means that with sunglasses you risk losing connection with the viewer, not that you can't wear them there's obviously no rule about that :lol:

Mimmon

Veteran
Spain flopped that year, so she has a point :lol:

I think she means that with sunglasses you risk losing connection with the viewer, not that you can't wear them there's obviously no rule about that :lol:
I know but worked for some I guess lol
But yeah its a risk but it going to work because people will be curious and looks up his backstory....

Ezio

Veteran
OK, so the boyband drama is back, and I wonder what is the actual point. The land of ABBA-esque entries jealous of their neighbour (no offense to Erasure intended) ? A-Lesia Michelle and Alister being the same person (not the first time that thought occurred in me)?

The song is gorgeous, uplifting and the ingenuous product of one singer and songwriter only. And it is gonna slay, while the Westlife song "Voices" won't. And Gary Barlow's "Amen" won't slay neither but no one is complaining about it.

So kudos to Tix for all the well deserved envy, because sympathy would have come for free. Envy is priceless.

There is much less scrutiny about slutpop this year by always the same countries. Because they are not a threat.

Ladynoir

Well, just saying that I'm clearly not alone on hearing a "boyband song" in this one... but each to their own I guess...

Tbh I get what you're saying. But in my head that one boys band thing became a joke because of this thread and it makes me wanna laugh every time someone talks about it. :LOL:

Jopi

Hating TIX this season is so popular. Look at Deban from wiwi...
The more people hate him (for no actual reason), the more it makes me love him.xshrugxblush

mauve

Veteran
OK, so the boyband drama is back, and I wonder what is the actual point. The land of ABBA-esque entries jealous of their neighbour (no offense to Erasure intended) ? A-Lesia Michelle and Alister being the same person (not the first time that thought occurred in me)?

The song is gorgeous, uplifting and the ingenuous product of one singer and songwriter only. And it is gonna slay, while the Westlife song "Voices" won't. And Gary Barlow's "Amen" won't slay neither but no one is complaining about it.

So kudos to Tix for all the well deserved envy, because sympathy would have come for free. Envy is priceless.

There is much less scrutiny about slutpop this year by always the same countries. Because they are not a threat.
And it is actual funny that noone mentioned so far that Hurricane comes across as a girlband à la Spice Girls or No Angels. Because they sound to me like that. Instead they get overrated by saying it is a great bop. :rolleyes:

crashworld

Veteran
And it is actual funny that noone mentioned so far that Hurricane comes across as a girlband à la Spice Girls or No Angels. Because they sound to me like that. Instead they get overrated by saying it is a great bop. :rolleyes:

Hurricane is actually a budget PCD. And I hope you are just saying they are a girlband and not they are similar to the Spice Girls. Because if it's the latter you are referring to, it's a blasphemy. Spice Girls is a god-tier pop girl group and is untouchable.

Top Bottom