Reach up to heaven
To you

I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Yeah I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
And I'm still not sure
What you ever saw in me

No, I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Tryna fly, but I'm not able, so
Just let me go (I'm a, I'm a fallen angel)
'Cause no matter where my heart is
There's no way I'll ever
Reach up to heaven
To you​

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezio

The dispute is far from settled. We need to wait for my favourite to show up and slay.

H.P. Lovecraft

I see a little too much analysis in this thread and I think I understand why. This is my impression xqueenbitch

I consider the songs of Sweden and Norway to be almost on the same level. Perhaps, technically, Tusse's "Voices" is better. However... Norway will certainly enter the final while Sweden run the risk of not qualifying xshock1:

It is inconceivable for A-lister, he is partly right, to see Norway easily qualify with a song no higher than Tusse's xgaahA-lister, the elegant cat, has understood that, with all the flaws and references of "Fallen Angel" to the music of the 90s and early 2000s, TIX has managed to insert many more emotions, emotions that are part of TIX's life baggage. The life baggage of TIX, as it happened for Sobral, can move and conquer the public xangelxcry

Ok but ... why bother only about TIX? xangry Simple. TIX takes away a place for the final from Sweden, Norway will not be allied and ... the first semifinal will be very difficult. It is not impossible that televoting and juries will play a bad joke on Sweden. The world is this "When the opponent is in trouble ... does anyone help him? xkiss No, he hits him harder xpunish" Some nations that usually struggle to access the final, this time they can play for a prestigious opportunity xqueenbitch

Now what should I expect from A-lister? xthink Will he hit me with his terrible emoticon? xshrugxshrugxshrug I swear there is nothing scarier!xshockxfaint

Jopi

I see a little too much analysis in this thread and I think I understand why. This is my impression xqueenbitch

I consider the songs of Sweden and Norway to be almost on the same level. Perhaps, technically, Tusse's "Voices" is better. However... Norway will certainly enter the final while Sweden run the risk of not qualifying xshock1:
Nooo, you just did not say that lol

H.P. Lovecraft

Nooo, you just did not say that lol
Dear H.P. Lovecraft always says things frankly xqueenbitch I said what many Eurofans hold in their hearts so as not to antagonize the Swedish public and what the Swedes fear. My words are similar to waxing. I'm a painful tearxrofl

However, my words are never "against anyone" xkiss I tell the truth. Since attending this forum I have discovered the strategy behind the Big Brother (I predicted the elimination of Lithuania and Norway), I have noticed the strange increase in registrations resulting in strange votes in the Ranking Game (if I'm not mistaken, after reading what I wrote, Pal Nordhal started asking questions xthink) and ... I always understood what the words of the eurofans were hiding. Music lovers cannot make certain comments... xthink

Mmm ... I'm the fusion of Sherlock Holmes and Sheldon Cooper ... "BAZINGA, Watson!" xrofl

Jopi

I mean, I see TIX being more sincere (and more emotional) than Tusse, no shocker, TIX wrote his own song.. But Sweden IS a dead certain qualifier bc it's juries darling...
But in that Nordic duel of powerhouses, I was always team Norway (at least they send different stuff to esc)

Remisan

I think that both Sweden and Norway will be in the final.
Norway has a touching history of the musician himself (yes, that's right, it worked with Sobral). Sweden has a jury.
Sweden and Norway are popular, judging by the number of listeners in the spotify and some tops

Last edited:

mauve

Veteran
Sorry. I wanted to explain possible reasons why we hear it this way. (and because I considered it dishonest to remain silent, when A-lister isn't the only one who has the same assotiation)
I do not pretend to be objective.

At this point, I propose to end this dispute. It really doesn't make sense.
Don't worry, my post wasn't intended towards you, I was just wondering how much stamina some users have here ... I mean it's like a rat race you can't escape from ... not being able moving forward from a point, but still trying and trying and trying ... :ROFLMAO:

Jopi

Norway is definitely not popular with esc tops:ROFLMAO:
Also, Spotify is very popular in Nordic countries, so it's no shocker that their songs are largely played.. Finland too.. I guess the majority of Spotify streams for those songs come from their own countries..

H.P. Lovecraft

I think that both Sweden and Norway will make it to the final.
Norway has a touching history of the musician himself (yes, that's right, it worked with Sobral). Sweden has a jury.
Sweden and Norway also listen a lot on spotify.
If Tusse reaches the final, I have nothing against it. But jury power can't always work. Taking advantage of the juries, especially if you have a weaker song than the other years, risks ruining alliances.

Let's look at the first semifinal; these are the nations that will surely enter the final:

:mt:
:ua:
:lt:
:az:
:ro:
:cy:
:hr:
:no:

These are the nations that will fight for the last two places left:

:ru:
:se:
:au:
:be:
:ie:

Russia and Sweden may enjoy strong jury power but ... is it possible that this balance between the "blocs" won't be bad for either of them?

Australia and Ireland can exchange votes and be helped by Malta and Israel.

I put Belgium in the race for the final but ... I don't think they will be able to overcome this tough competition for the final.

The situation is uncertain from every point you can see it. This situation can be exploited by the other nations present in the first semifinal.

Furthermore, if Sweden do not reach the final, there is one less opponent for a good placement. The elimination of Dammark and Sweden would open up an interesting scenario. Finland could receive a lot of votes.

H.P. Lovecraft

@H.P. Lovecraft I love you darling, but Sweden is 100% qualifier. (and Croatia is far from it):rolleyes:
Sure you are 100% right (Sweden can get a lot of help from Germany and the Netherlands) but life is often unpredictable. I have nothing wrong with Tusse (I wrote that technically she is better than TIX) but "Voices" has little emotional strength.

Jopi, don't underestimate Croatia. You have a strong song that is very popular with Eurofans. Furthermore, you can enjoy the vote of Eastern Europe and I believe also of Italy. Mine are just hypotheses but, if I have done the math well, it should be so.

I forgot ... I love you too xlove I hope my Franzi doesn't get jealous! xrofl

mauve

Veteran
Even though it's something for another thread, I wouldn't say that Croatia is a sure qualifier, not even Romania or Cyprus. There are only a handfull 100% qualifiers, but the rest will struggle, I think. As for Sweden, I would actually put Tusse also into the borderline category. Juries may help, but I am not convinced that he may receive enough televotes.

mauve

Veteran
Sure you are 100% right (Sweden can get a lot of help from Germany and the Netherlands) but life is often unpredictable. I have nothing wrong with Tusse (I wrote that technically she is better than TIX) but "Voices" has little emotional strength.

Jopi, don't underestimate Croatia. You have a strong song that is very popular with Eurofans. Furthermore, you can enjoy the vote of Eastern Europe and I believe also of Italy. Mine are just hypotheses but, if I have done the math well, it should be so.

I forgot ... I love you too xlove I hope my Franzi doesn't get jealous! xrofl
You know though that Tusse is a man? :ROFLMAO:

Jopi

Tusse is a he😅
IMO, Million Voices will be received better than last Swedish attempts as it goes for televote... But yet again it may flop lol
Croatia can get many votes but as of rn I dont see Albina being sure Q.

Top Bottom