9 5.6%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Norway-scaled.jpg

Preuss

Astrid S would be a dream coming true
I’d love to see Reidun Saether or Silya Nymoen though

Also interesting to see the concept of the NF next year and how it’s executed and hopefully it results in an overall stronger competition than it has been for the last years

Preuss

Golden years imo; 2013-2015 when Vivi Stenberg was our head of delegation
I just feel like we sent quality entries with great staging - Margaret, Carl Espen and the AMAZING Mörland and Debrah Scarlett
I'm really proud of what we sent then xlove

KEEINO was a great upgrade from what we sent in 2016-2018 although they were credible entries imo although I personally think Rybak 2018 was a scar in the wax, but anyway I think we've been pretty okay this decade :D

WhoKnows

Golden years imo; 2013-2015 when Vivi Stenberg was our head of delegation
I just feel like we sent quality entries with great staging - Margaret, Carl Espen and the AMAZING Mörland and Debrah Scarlett
I'm really proud of what we sent then xlove

I don't find Margaret as amazing as the fandom does, but that run is probably the best three-year run of all the countries this decade. Too bad they didn't get a win out of it. Not even a top three. :(

Alaska49

a monster like me sucks lol

ANYWAY with the eleni-induced revival of the latin-flavoured banger, the time is nigh for norway to locate and crown adelén as their new supreme. margaret vs adelén was my very first Impossible NF Choice and i still want to see her in the eurovision stage. DO IT DO IT DO IT.

Loindici

Veteran
It'll be a surprise next year, and we'll get something close to Melfest/Selectia Nationala but occuring in one place, so I'm not gonna put names here.

Zonne147

They had always sent sth I liked/loved in the last 6/7 years. Recently, Rybak was not that bad for me, catchy song & good performance. JOWST was in my Top 3 in 2017, KEiiNO were my runners-up this year.

I'm sure :no: won't disappoint me next year.

Loindici

Veteran
Norway had already determined their 2020 method so givus the surprise of five regions norway

VikingTiger

My favourite norwegian ESC entries during the last decade has not been big names pre-contest. Rybak (ok, not this decade, but 10 years ago) was not a big name when he did Fairytale. He was a much bigger name when he returned (with a crappy song). Margaret Berger had done Idol some years ago, but was not a big name in the norwegian music industry, the same goes for Mørland and Scarlett. Keiino was put together last year.
So, I guess I am ready to be blown away by some other (to me at least) rather unknow artist next year. A song in norwegian would be welcome though...it's been too long... .

A-lister

Veteran
If I were Norway I would leave in protest after the mistreatment in 2019.... !

Realest

Next Years MGP will have 40 Entries with 5 Semifinals.

Mainshow

Veteran
If I were Norway I would leave in protest after the mistreatment in 2019.... !

Placing #6 with such a trashy pop entry straight from the 00s was an unexpected and surprising achievement and tbh, they should be happy.

theditz83

Veteran
Placing #6 with such a trashy pop entry straight from the 00s was an unexpected and surprising achievement and tbh, they should be happy.

Public winners - that's what that matters to me. It's been a while since I can say the public vote winner was my favourite on the night... ;)

Tzeo

It would be so fun if next year Norway sent a powerful melodic 90s eurodance anthem and win the televote again.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Norway had some of the highest quality entries in their selection this year, so if they can replicate the ratio over 40 songs I'll be amazed (first of all) but very excited.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Norway had some of the highest quality entries in their selection this year, so if they can replicate the ratio over 40 songs I'll be amazed (first of all) but very excited.

Top Bottom