5 3.1%

4 2.5%

9 5.6%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Norway-scaled.jpg

FilipFromSweden

Considering which countries got top 3 in the jury vote since 2016 this is definitely gonna win the jury vote. They usually factor in live vocals which Ulrikke has a gold medal in it seems

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
The jury vote isn't something to write home about tho considering who won it in the past years. But yes, it is enough of an averagefest and from the right corner of Europe to score a top 3 in jury ;)

Romeo

With all the controversy surrounding the NF... Anybody think they will have MGP 2.0? have the NF again? I know it's highly unlikely but It's not the first time a NF will have been ignored and have another in it's place

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
With all the controversy surrounding the NF... Anybody think they will have MGP 2.0? have the NF again? I know it's highly unlikely but It's not the first time a NF will have been ignored and have another in it's place

I think they'll go back to one final show with 10 songs.

Uto

Veteran
So far she is my favorite! I hope that juries will really like it as much as some people predict.
Of course they will. Vocals are stellar, melodically strong and the production is tasty. The music really adds something when there are no vocals and vice versa the music only gets in the way when the vocals are shining at some downbeats where there's no way around that problem. Pretty much any jury will give this at least 6 points or so. I mean we saw what Macedonia did last year with the juries. Think we can all agree that this is the superior song to that.

ClaudiuP

Somehow I like it, but I don't think it's a very strong entry from Norway. Should qualify though. 6 points for now.

cassio

Clearly the best in the norwegian Final won, and I think it will have no problems qualifying to the final in Rotterdam. Reminds me a bit of Sweden 2014 No: 8 points

crashworld

Veteran
She has an amazing voice, but the song itself is just so generic to the point that I am sick of hearing and seeing such entries in the competition. It will qualify for sure, but it's just because of her vocals. But top 10? I am not sure. Have to see if the other countries are sending better or worse entries. Giving this a 5.

hijirio

Veteran
As far as I remember Lucie Jones was top 10 with the jury last time, so I think Norway will also fare very successful with the juries, I'm not very sure about the televotes tho.

crashworld

Veteran
As far as I remember Lucie Jones was top 10 with the jury last time, so I think Norway will also fare very successful with the juries, I'm not very sure about the televotes tho.

But then again, Lucie is representing UK and lately most people seems to think that no matter how good their entry is, they will get crappy results (although the past few UK entries have been dire. Lucie's entry was just an exception and that is because of Lucie. The song itself is pretty generic at best).

Kairit

This song is really not that interesting in the studio version and comes off as quite plastic and overproduced, I don't like how her voice sounds on it... but god damn how the whole song comes alive and becomes something so beautiful in the live version, I can't get enough of watching it, she's incredible and meant to be heard live. I so can't wait to see this in May. xbow

Neo

The MGP TV director is "quite sure it was the right 4 that went through to the next round".

I can possibly understand the amateur tech issues as this is not uncommon in NRK, but can't abide this type of attitude. Everyone knows he can't possibly know, but we should accept that it is so because he said it..

Also interesting how the voting debacle has become front page news in the dailys. Tone Damli is furious, and her producer is considering to sue NRK..

Ezio

Veteran
This song gives me shock non-qualifier vibes and often times I get it right

hijirio

Veteran
Lez be honest lol Tone wouldn't have advanced under any circumstance anyway.
If I was Rein, tho, I'd sue the hell out of NRK.

Top Bottom