escYOUnited

Administrator
Norway-scaled.jpg

Mrm

Veteran

Alexandro Fuentes, please come back and save The World! xpray

hijirio

Veteran
I don't wanna be the plagiarism nagger, but I can't stop switching to Margaret-What You Do when I hear Wild's chorus. It's like the mix of all my fave bops. And I quite enjoy it. Nothing else in the bunch can beat it, even if she really messes up live.

Loindici

Veteran

This is my top 4 video guys, promoting here... 🇳🇴

Also: When making this video, I hear 'run like a cheetah' in Wild's chorus as 'run like Conchita' and I can't unhear it ever since.

Sean

Admin
Staff member

VirginiaVision

I don't think I like this method of random draw for the duels... doesn't it allow for similar songs to cancel each other out if they get drawn to duel? I haven't listened to the songs before hand, so I don't know if that issue could even apply here.

theditz83

Veteran
I don't think I like this method of random draw for the duels... doesn't it allow for similar songs to cancel each other out if they get drawn to duel? I haven't listened to the songs before hand, so I don't know if that issue could even apply here.

It does, but these duels are all totally different so no such issue. Also I agree with Matt that the random approach is the only fair way to draw duels to avoid any sort of producer influence.

VirginiaVision

It does, but these duels are all totally different so no such issue. Also I agree with Matt that the random approach is the only fair way to draw duels to avoid any sort of producer influence.
Fair point about producer influence. I've only been a Eurofan in the era of producer-made running orders, so I guess I'm just used to it and don't consider it too much.

hijirio

Veteran
The song is meh, but he delivered the vocals.

Top Bottom