8 4.0%

9 4.5%

7 3.5%

7 3.5%

4 2.0%

15 7.5%

• Total voters

ESC94

Well, this will be a pretty unpopular post, but I still don´t get this televote win!! :confused:

For me this sounded like the unreleased sequel of Rednex "The Spirit of the Hawk", a very old fashioned and lackluster "Euroschlager" that I wouldn´t have liked even when I was six or seven years old and that sounded completely fallen out of time. What made this win even more strange for me was the fact that :fi: completely bombed the year before with a musically quite similar song . Of course both performances were good and Keiino were pretty likable, but otherwise?? :unsure:

All in all I gave Keiino and their song :4:, the performances were at least kinda entertaining for me and other songs last year were even worse. Nevertheless the televote win of :no: in 2019 is beside the first place for :it: in 2015 and the third place of :pl: in 2016 in my opinion the most random televote result of the last decade. xshrug

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran

Today. Very excited to see what is coming from here

Just watched the premiere - another piece of pop perfection with ethnic cultural elements blended through. Love it, but KEiiNO can do no wrong in my eyes xlove

theditz83

Veteran
Yey!! Another great Bop from Keiino! I love them working with Electric Fields!
I wouldn't be mad if Keiino returned to the MGP 2021...

I'm praying for them to do another Europe-wide tour when all this madness is over. I'm gutted that I missed them when they performed live in Scotland last year, and I've vowed never to miss my chance to see them live again xlove

HarryUK

Veteran
This entry just came up on my recommended videos on YT and it brought back aaaaaaalot of memories from that season for me. I full on blubbed and cried when they won the televote - it's a shame the juries that year had ZERO taste or culture. This is in my top 5 of all time favourite entries

Top Bottom