15 6.1%

16 6.5%

15 6.1%

20 8.1%

76 30.9%

• Total voters

mauve

Veteran
Though he ended up 15th, I am grateful for the lovely song that gives me much joy, thanx Alex! :D

bstream

I would like to see Rybak write for another performer in the future, and he could possibly achieve a win in that way.

I don't want to beat this to the ground any more than other people have, but the result was what it was. Rybak shouldn't feel at all downtrodden, he surprisingly swept in the semi.

Sammy

Veteran
Winning his semi and then..... wow. Overall it seemed a bit as if he over-rehearsed it. The quirkiness of the NF wasn't there yesterday.

mauve

Veteran
Winning his semi and then..... wow. Overall it seemed a bit as if he over-rehearsed it. The quirkiness of the NF wasn't there yesterday.

Exactly. I missed the freshness and energy of the NF. But I liked him for the fact that he didn't try to copy "fairytale", but to bring a completely other type of song.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Ahahaha, what an obvious fail, compared to the expectations! Rebecca has been avenged!

lolita

Well, 15th place is really not that bad, because he is 15th of 43 countries. He is still my favorite winner of all the times, and Fairytale is so, so beautiful. I can listen to it anytime, and it always sound so nice and fresh, for me, with the beautiful violin sound. xheart

Datura

this clearly did not work as well as in the preselection, i'm really surprised though that it did so bad in the televoting i thought this might probably even win the popular vote (though not my taste at all)

PashonFrut

this is such a lame entry
kindergarten song lol

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I'm really okay with 15th place since his position was not so good and he was 11th in the televote

also happy birthday xheart3333333

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Ahahaha, what an obvious fail, compared to the expectations! Rebecca has been avenged!

Rebecca wouldn't have done as well. She certainly wouldn't have won her semi.

midnightsun

Veteran
I have to say, I'm surprised that he is that (for his standards) "low" in the final voting. But I guess, if there are so many good songs and favourites, some of the good songs have to be the losers of the evening. We all knew that. Also France and Bulgaria did not as well as we expected and Sweden that low in the televote was also something most didn't expect.

Anyway, it was nice to see him back. Me and my family loved him. He wasn't nearly as good as in the NF though. (That's a problem, imo most countries have.)
He looked also a bit pale I think and not as energetic as I know him. I was missing his broad smiles. Was he ill or something?

I wish him so much luck. It was a highlight of the evening for me. Thank you for that, Alexander!

GianlucaTomoe

Banned

Realest

I missed the Magic from his NF-Performance. He was my #1 2 Weeks ago, but yesterday he was around #13 for me.

lolita

DdhjMeBV0AALz4S.jpg

Hahaha, I can't believe they made this at the Urban Dictionary. :lol::lol:

Top Bottom